America Can Get The Wall! No National Security Needed!

So considering right wing domestic terrorists are a far bigger threat to Americans than illegal aliens, I’m sure you’d gladly support the next Democratic POTUS declaring a national emergency and deploying the military to protect us from these far right radicals?

Methinks if Trump sets this precedent for using a national emergency to circumvent Congress the Trumpsters will rue the day he did so.

Fake news. Entirely made up by you. Muslim terrorists and illegal aliens have killed thousands more than right wingers ever will. How many murders are committed by illegal invaders each year? Do you even know?

Eureka! Call Donald and let him know!

1 Like

Maybe we should just declare find a national emergency. An even bigger threat than the crazy right wingers.

2 Likes

Ruh-roh. :slight_smile:

Talk about irony

1 Like

congress appropriates money.

Allan

Mass murders are not terrorists. They usually have no political or religious goals. Calling them right wing does not make it so. The SPLC is a far left organization. Of course any “study” they do will conclude that the right wing is the true enemy. They are not an unbiased source.

1 Like

Historical low jobs do you mean?

Are you so misinformed that you believe unemployment went up under Obama?

• The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.
  • Illegal immigration declined: The Border Patrol caught 35 percent fewer people trying to get into the U.S. from Mexico.

I know that he almost doubled the national debt from 11 trillion to 19.

Millions upon millions of more people were on Food stamps and welfare.

In Trumps economy there are a lot more jobs, and a lot more job security.
The housing market was Trash under Obama.

Do you deny these things?

Becuase they are not true.

Your hatred toward obama is noted.

The economy was good during obama.

Unemployment down, housing prices up, mortgage rate low, stock market up, job created, inflation low.

Allan

Did you know that Trump is adding to the national debt at an even greater rate? Obama added 8 trillion over 8 years while Trump has added 3 trillion in 2 years. (It’s currently $21.97 trillion)

That’s only because of the crash that happened shortly before he was elected. It improved during his entire presidency.

No I do not deny not that the economy improved during Obama’s presidency. Do you?

They are already practicing in Texas…

http://www.kxxv.com/story/39890023/60-foot-long-tunnel-found-next-to-border-wall-in-texas

Unless the Democratic Politicians are going to start help build tunnels, for illegals,
there’s not going to be a whole lot of them.

How long do you think it takes to build a 60 foot tunnel?
Who’s ganna pay for them?
If we find one, then I guess we’ll have to close them up, now won’t we?

That doesn’t say what you think it does.
the law allow the President to deploy the military to assist federal agencies but doesn’t allow the President to use military funding to build a wall.

There already are a lot. Why do you think that will change?

Over the years, officials have found nearly 200 tunnels along the 2,000-mile-long U.S.-Mexico border, mostly in Arizona and California

Right. Which is why I suggested that guns (stupid autocorrect changed to “find” for some reason and can’t edit) are an even bigger security threat. We must stop all guns until we can figure what’s going on!!!

Using Trumps logic, I have no doubt you’ll fully support the next democratic POTUS declaring a national emergency whenever they can’t get the legislative fix they want for something that kills thousands of Americans each year.

wow!!! 200!? lol. Ya gatta be kidding me right?

Do you think that more illegals will get in through tunnels, especially after ICE
blows them up, or through an open border, where people can simply walk across,
like the current Democratic Polticians want.

Or we could always fly drones over them, capture them, and spend money to put them in detention centers? Or pat them on the butt and send them across the border again, and have them say “I’ll see you tomorrow” because they’re going to try every day until they get into America.

Or we could simply do what Obama told ICE to do and not go towards where statistics say heavily populated areas of illegals normally cross, and for them not to be in the area when they do so. lol.

You said there wouldn’t be a lot of tunnels. 200 of them most certainly is.