America Can Get The Wall! No National Security Needed!

You just described why a easily circumventable fence is nothing but an expensive folly. A better solution would be to address why they’re coming here. Crack down on the employers illegally hiring them and the incentive disappears.

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite made up talking points. You have to go back to the 19th century to find a president that issued fewer EOs per annum than Obama.

1 Like

So let me get this straight……………… You honestly think that our
government is going to crack down on employers illegally hiring illegal immigrants?

You just lost me, I’m done talking with you about this subject.

Why do you think that the Republicans haven’t gotten the wall done a long
time ago?

A deeper question is why they are leaving there?
If the numbers of people seeking asylum is increasing, why?
What is happening in S.America that makes it less hospitable to the residents than 10 years ago?
Similarly, what about the Middle East and Africa has changed to cause the increase in migration to Europe?

Until the government does get serious about cracking down on said employers, a wall isn’t going to do ■■■■ about reducing illegal immigration.

2 Likes

^this

There is no need for so much anger.

Just think Americans what will happen if we do get the wall?
It will be ********************************************************************
all of the time from the Democratic Politicians, and the Fake News Liberal Media.

Not sure where the idea of “anger” came from. I was merely stating my assessment of the situation.

And there lies the truth, as long as there is opportunity, people will come to realize it regardless of a silly monument to Trump.