America 1776-2020

What law?

Well, then we aren’t really that to different in our views. My exception was with your using the alleged budget law noncompliance as justification for saying there was criminal behavior…which was not even alleged in the articles.
Also, we agree that the voters should decide but when it comes to Trump or the candidate the Democrats are likely to put up, we may have different desires on which they go with.

1 Like

It’s political speech. GOP senators are obviously being as careful as possible.

Careful not to use the word “crime” and “criminal” when those words don’t apply? I would hope so.

Read all about it:

You aren’t. You’re using them interchangeably to put words in other people’s mouths.

:rofl: you think you’re going to impeach a President for that?

Obama broke the law.

Obama violated the constitution, but Dem’s didn’t care and even applauded it.

1 Like

He broke GAO law. This exact one I believe.

1 Like

Is there anything we can do Doctor, to save the patient?

Good

Not good.

What “we” don’t have, is half of our population willing to accept the vote of a Presidential election. What they do instead is create Russian collusion accusations and scream them out 24/7/365 through a corrupt media and play it to this same side, that gets them even more riled up.

Then they get an investigation where those doing the investigations are politically biased and simply look not for the truth but to prove their accusation or…to find something, anything else along the way.

When that doesn’t work after 3 whole years of this bull feces…“we” get a fake sham of an impeachment ONLY because the majority of the house are politicians from the same side, who place their party and their political well being, ahead of the nation. The Democratic party should be ashamed at bare minimum and their leaders prosecuted for this abuse of power.

America isn’t killed but 1/2 have been manipulated and evolved into pathetic sheople.

4 Likes

Better showman/con man…absolutely. And unfortunately the majority of the electorate are gullible enough to fall for it.

Why bother, you will just come up with excuse after excuse to dismiss it.

So they are not smart like you?

Never said I was smarter…,But will say I’m not as gullible.

Interesting. I would say you being less easily duped would make you smarter, but ok.

What do you think is con is he’s running on them?

That he actually cares about them…Trump is for whats best for Trump…period. If it would have been/would be, more beneficial to him to run as a Liberal Democrat he wouldn’t hesitate. Not even going to get into the whole evangelical thing. You just know in these pictures he’s thinking…'I cant believe they are buying this ■■■■■

Ok, so he does best for him. Can it not also be best for me?

If only they each had an equal vote.