America 1776-2020

That would be an after thought…if it happens it happens. He comes first.

Are you different?

Absolutely…

How?

I wouldn’t sell anyone out/ throw them under the bus to benefit myself…

But I’m sure you voted for Obama and he threw a lot of people under the bus to benefit himself. In your book was he a conman?

But you put your interests first?

Lamar’s statement was the same thing.

Its been a talking point from you guys for the past month.

Yeah he did it…so what.

What did Donald do wrong, in your opinion?

Thats got nothing to do with being a con man…

Personally I think Trump should have used FBI, COJ and NSA to investigate Biden and his son…and keep Trump informed.

How you like those apples libs?

1 Like

The US has survived bad presidents before, and it will survive this one.

The more problematic issue is that Congress has just yielded even more of it’s power to an already too strong executive. And, while the Republicans are gleeful right now, they will be howling when a democratic president gets elected and they realize what just happened…

I’m fine with those apples as long as they are used legally and properly.

i guess the op’er just wanted to bellyache and not discuss anything

Furthermore, Rubio did not say that he “didn’t care” that Trump committed an impeachable offense (in Rubio’s opinion) he said that removing him for the offense would be bad for America. No thinking person can deny that impeaching a President and removing them from office is bad for America. That is precisely by Clinton was not removed.

He should have gone through established investigative organizations to have professional feedback on his opinions and actions. That’s not a legal requirement, but it takes care of legal requirements (like compliance with budget laws) and keeps one from getting carried away with ones own suspicions.
Not that those organizations can’t mess up (ex. see Horowitz report) but at least it takes more than one person.
Not an impeachable action, but it could and should have been done better.

One can absolutely dismiss with complete contempt the words used by partisan Republican Senators who have said it was inappropriate but not worthy of dismissal. Their words are meaningless given they didn’t want to hear about Trump’s appalling behaviour from first hand witnesses.

I believe you asked for a single Republican member of the Senate or House of Reps. It is possible that other Republicans may articulate a similar sentiment when they try to rationalise their idiocy in not wanting to hear from first hand witnesses and not wanting to peruse relevant documents.

The absolutely absurdity of Republicans not wanting to hear from witnesses can only be explained because they did not want to hear the damning evidence from the witnesses.

so Midwestern America is going to join Canada,
i hear they like poutine already.