Ambassador McFaul threatened

So Mueller is responsible for Trump having absolutely no idea how anything in politics works including diplomacy? Interesting.

I actually thought after reading those first two sentences you might have posted something actually on topic. No luck.

I’m pretty sure those are the posts of someone who is desperately hoping his president isn’t a madman who is giving away the store to the Kremlin…

1 Like

:laughing: :rofl:

Apparently its you who thought Mueller could indict 12 Russian Intel officers and thought there would not be retribution.

I think you should just shorten it to Cult 45 like the old Colt 45 malt liquor commercials. You know with Billy Dee Williams. I think there could be a whole parody of advertising that goes along with Cult 45…There are two things that Billy Dee knows in life 1. Never believe anything Cult 45 has to say…and 2. never forget rule number 1.

1 Like

We’re not surprised that Putin fought against the indictments with some desperate attempt…we’re just surprised the president of the ■■■■■■■ United States seriously contemplated going along with Putin’s plan.

Retribution? Trump was just too ignorant to know what Putin was asking for and talked up what a great deal it was like the clown he is.

1 Like

never Trumps fault, ever.

Wait for the default into Emails, servers, Hillary and Benghazi- or some such nonsense.

It’s not like there’s any good way to spin what Trump did.

Right. BUT that is weird. Dont you want to help Mueller? Dont you want him to be able to question those ruskies?

Biggest Inauguration parade ever. First time a republican has carried Wisconsin. Crooked Hillary something something…

Says the man with “The Joker” or some nefarious clown as his avatar.

I don’t think he needs to. And that scares you doesn’t it.

1 Like

It’s the Joker. You’re the clown.

1 Like

Wow that hit ya hard Tommy didn’t it. Nefarious clown indeed! :crazy_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

304 227 something something

You mean Nefarious Clown right? :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Huh? Make some sense anyway alright?