Ambassador McFaul threatened

well then

sad that we are at this point, it should not even be up fro discusion

Hmmm- Senate votes 98-0 to defend McFaul- even after Trump says he won’t pack him off to the Kremlin wolves.

Well at least we’ll have folks like Ishmael here to heartily support sending our ambassadors over to Russia to be questioned.

If the shoes were flipped don’t think for one second the dems would not be defending their own. Fast and Furious was a joke to them, Benghazi a witch hunt, the Clinton emails nothing to see here. If Hillary was president and their was accusations of collusion with Russia this forum would be a 180 in its responses.

It’s all politics and until Mueller drops a bomb on the Trump administration their is no crime against them. Two years now this crap has been going on, what was it a month ago ( Trump was setting up concentration camps on the southern border) (Stormy Daniels) (S** hole countries) (Muslim ban) racist, traitor, treason, Nazi blah blah blah.

I’ll wait till the investigation is over before we roll the shooting squad out the left wants to.

Well that’s an extreme vote of no confidence for the Trumpster. I wonder how he reacts to this?

Excellent use of whataboutism…

1 Like

You need new material, man.

This is getting old.

Alfie’s way more entertaining than you.

Hell…even in her dark way, rp5x5 is way more entertaining than you.

1 Like

You think Mueller didn’t know Putin would react?

Seriously?

I will say it probably caught him by surprise that Trump would seriously entertain helping Putin get his retribution by considering handing Americans over to Russian authorities…but maybe by now we should expect anything from Trump.

If I decide to become an entertainer, I’ll keep that in mind.

In the mean time… I’m just here to let the neutral undecided folks see that libs are fools and liars. So I might repeat myself occasionally.

Ok- this is better.

Excellent response time to my gentle correction…

Amusing that Fox won’t even report the 98-0 smack down on their main page.

hahahah Dude is now retweeting official Russian state television clips
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1020008975922810883

1 Like

I could care less, in a week or two we will be off to a new story.

1 Like

Putin will never allow Meuller to question those people.
Keep in mind, Putin is a “target” of the investigation.

Hey dude we aren’t the ones tacitly supporting sending our ambassadors to the Kremlin for questioning . I guess you could call that entertaining. I think pathetic is a better word for it.

1 Like

typical. What about this…and then followed up with Who cares it’s already old news. LOL

Yes we can see that…

classic trump…in a time when he needs to just keep to him self and ■■■■. He can’t. Classic Trump.

How else? By inviting Putin to the White House and OH GOD IM NOT KIDDING THIS ACTUALLY IS HAPPENING

So you are saying Hillary did not say those things?

don’t know where you got that idea