Ambassador McFaul threatened

Ambassador McFaul has been getting lit up by Russian bot activity in the past few hours.

Russian propaganda outlets are pushing a story that Putin’s offer to have Russia “assist” Mueller included us agreeing to send over Bill Browder and Ambassador McFaul.

McFaul is up late responding on twitter:

The White House needs to immediately clarify that this wasn’t a deal Trump made.

Going after a former Ambassador is pretty bananas. That’s not done.

Diplomatic immunity is paramount to maintaining relations with other countries. Trump can’t possibly be dumb enough to offer up a former US Ambassador to an adversary based on farcicle allegations.

I can find McFaul’s tweet about this. I can find nothing on Tass about this.

I see…they made this up for cover with trump… interesting

Wanna rephrase?

1 Like

I think this is it. I’m on my phone and can’t translate. Last night if you searched “McFaul” all sorts of Russian sites were pushing it.

…and now I apparently can’t paste the link from my phone

Sorry. Google “McFaul Tass”. The Moscow Times should come up first. In the first paragraph of the article is a link to the Tass article.

Finally figured it out. Here ya go В России готовы предъявить обвинения сотрудникам спецслужб США по делу Браудера - ТАСС

If you’re reading this thread and don’t know why Bill Browder is a hero you’ve done your brain a disservice.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/putin-e2-80-99s-e2-80-98incredible-e2-80-99-offer-to-trump-tied-to-2016-campaign-meeting/ar-AAAeYfu

LOL. Putin “incredible” offer to help Mueller comes with a string attached.

from the article

“Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya made the same claims at Trump Tower in New York on June 9, 2016, when she met with Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., and other top campaign officials including his son-in-law Jared Kushner, now a senior White House adviser. The encounter, a key element of accusations that Russia helped to elect Trump as U.S. president, ended in failure after Veselnitskaya said she had no documents proving the money from the tax evasion had gone to Hillary Clinton’s campaign”

No evidence. LOL.

But it was about adoption. eveyone know that.

Allan

1 Like

Russian List

The Russian list includes Browder, the Ziff brothers and former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul, as well as an ex-MI6 agent, Christopher Steele, who compiled an explosive dossier alleging connections between Russia and the Trump campaign and warning that the Kremlin had compromising information on the president. U.S. law enforcement agents, lawmakers and officials are also mentioned.

Steele bought phony dirt from Russians for Hillary, and all Russians work for Putin. Anyone pushing the dossier is working for Putin… Steele is a British, so just working with him is foreign interference in our election which you are approving.

1 Like

It just stuns me that this is the official conservative line. I just… wow.

It’s my line… and it’s correct. Collusion delusion except for Hillary and Fusion…

1 Like

Just getting dirt on an opponent ala Donald Trump jr’s meeting with Russians.

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/steele-dossier-absolutely-rings-true-me-retired-lt-colonel-explains-why-putin

Allan

Yes, from the Russians… = collusion. Right?

Can you pass me whatever you’re drinking?

You likely already have some of whatever it is stored under the nearest sink.

1 Like

1 Like

Orange juice and seltzer water… Bubbly and tangy.