Ambassador McFaul threatened

Libs are scaremongering. There’s no reason to fear going to Russia. People do it all the time. We can totally trust the Russian government to treat our people with the up-most respect while they did consulting work there.

Wonder how Stalingrad is like this time of the year.

yes…yes he can and the white house cant for sure say exactly what was spoken

but you know…we can trust Trump’s word about what happened because he never lies

1 Like

Can we get a census of those who participate in this community who would be for or against Trump giving up one of our former ambassadors to Russia for prosecution against an alleged crime?

Just want to see where people stand on this.

This is just flabbergasting. At what point in this ever increasing crisis do the spineless wonders in the GOP finally say enough?!?

they aren’t, they wont ever and if and when they loose one of the chambers of congress they are going to circle the wagon even more and claims democrats are just being partisan. Republicans will continue to support them and trot out even stupider Whatabulism and “well Dems are just as bad”. from the highest level of the republican party to the due paying republicans in small town Kansas nothing will be done because liberals and democrats are the real danger to the country i can almost guarantee it.
i have voted for democratic, Republican, Libertarian, and Independent and i can tell you right now if someone whether its a local, state or federal spot is running as a GOP it is now an automatic letter grade reduction. They better be Buzz Aldrin level of intelligence and Patriotism if they want my vote

1 Like

Ugh…I fear you are right. I just never would have envisioned a world where it was even discussed, let alone contemplated on, sending a former Ambassador to a hostile foreign enemy of the United States. This just furthers my resolve in believing Trump is absolutely a traitor to this nation. And every last one of the people who are complicit, whether it be the spineless cowards in the GOP, or the mouth-pieces in his administration, are equally as traitorous through their abdication of duties, or support of his efforts.

Something about adoptions!

Look “conservatives” I get it, you wanted to “shake things up”, you voted for his “policies” and to “keep the supreme court conservative” fine I get it.

But Trump does not have American’s or America’s interest at heart, the last few days have all but confirmed this.

It is time to push back, be on the right side of history on this one.

4 Likes

Over the decades, how many high profile people went to Russia and were ultimately blackmailed? How many were targeted to be compromised? How many were not at least spied upon? Point is Russia has never played nice and they are not starting now.

“This never leaves this room, that’s how we know we’re a family”

1 Like

With no proof of a crime whatsoever, none.

This…this is unamerican and scary…this is like the mob offering help to catch the guy who stole money while knowing it was their guy.

And the gop is walking right along with it…what happened to people?

Um…dude…when you click on the OP’s LINKS…they take you right to McFaul’s tweets.

Amazing how that works?

What the hell is wrong with you? You never used to be this bad.

Are you ok? I can tweet all day that Tass is saying things about me. If I put in an actual link to Tass where they say those things I might convince someone who likes evidence. Sheesh

This is beyond crazy.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/former-us-ambassador-responds-to-sarah-sanders-wh-should-denounce-putins-ridiculous-request/

sputnik close enough?

The Office of Russian Attorney General is poised to send an official request to the United States’ authorities to question a number of US officials and intelligence agents, including the former US ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul, as part of a criminal case against Hermitage Capital Management CEO William Browder.

If I read the article right…a lot of this happened when Clinton was Sec/State. If that’s the case…HES GONNA DO IT. Just to tie it all back to Hillary anyway. This is very scary to me to even write.

1 Like

HIs obsession against anything Hillary/Obama is sick.

I guess that’s why Hillary hired them through Fusion GPS…