Ambassador McFaul threatened

kelly has no credibility left. he cant cover his ass at all.

he will permanently be covered with the stench of trump

So you are giving validity to Putin’s claims?

Wow.

Agreed…and the gop will go willingly

What round up?

You called it

A smart person always has careful documentation of things that go on around him. A good defense is a strong offense. And when you get on offense…you sometimes gotta throw the bomb. We will hale him a patriot, others will lambaste him a traitor or worse.

I’m wondering who in the administration is wired.

Good question. I’d like to Think Pence is…but that would be too much to ask.

He has a political future. I’m the thinking maybe Kelly or Mattis.

Just watching Kelly’s demeanor at NATO was telling. He’s putting up with a lot of personal discomfort/embarrassment and it may not be to serve the President.

It’s astonishing and frankly just considering it as reasonable should be grounds for impeachment. As soon as Trump hears how much everyone is freaked out by this…he will of course retract it, gaslight us and pretend it doesn’t really happen…and the Base will lap it up…again…cuz MAGA!

I switched to the Democrat party earlier this year. Am I in danger now?

I don’t put that at 100% probability. A high probability, yes, but I find his actions impossible to predict with certainty.

Wait for the full explosion of this starting today. This issue will dominate the news cycle with outrage coming from everywhere (even some of the spineless GOP). He will pretend it didn’t happen, deflect to Hillary and talk about his big win in 2016 within 48 hours…cuz…Trump.

That is my thought. He’s committing political suicide…but then again, he’s not a politician is he. So it may be worth it to him. I read an article earlier this week about how there are some in the administration who do what is best or right not what Trump says. And there are people in the state dept who are enacting proper foreign policy, not what Trump wants. I am guessing that it is a good thing.

I can’t wait for the book to come out on the inside of the Trump Administration on how the thwarted the mad man in the oval office. It should be a great read.

I hope that happens. It’ll be entertaining to watch in real time. If this wasn’t real nobody would believe it.

I love Tom Nichols…I have been following his twitter feed for about 10 months now. He tells it like it is. He is a conservative who sees the truth. Trump is no conservative. He and I agree on a lot.

1 Like

Trump supporters are super good at pretending it’s not happening.

In any event Putin won…again. Just making a US president consider giving up a former ambassador for questioning by the Russians is huge for him.

He’s not a career politician, of course; but he’s not a politician? At what point in his political career does he become a politician?

It is my assertion that he became a politician when he professed an interest in politics and chose to run for a political office. By the time he became President, he certainly could hold “Politician” as one of his job titles.

What he’s doing with political office may be outside the norm with regard to previous politicians who held the office. He seems more interested in his personal well-being than the well-being of America. I’m not sure if the lesson to be learned is that career politicians may not be that bad of a thing. They’ve shown a willingness to at least pledge fealty to the idea that Americans as a whole should prosper. Trump has never pretended he cared about anyone except himself.

Putin must be loving this. He’s another one of those guys who I can’t predict what they’ll do next. He’s playing hardball politics. Something else is coming.

Enemies of the state eh. You is a scary lady