Ambassador McFaul threatened

You hve weird morals.

Browder exposed the mafioso behavior of the Russian oligarchy and disincentivized them from stealing from poor Russian people…but he’s “human garbage” because he left for another country with better tax laws.

Utterly ridiculous.

2 Likes

I feel like having the ability to change citizenship is the ultimate personal freedom. Who doesn’t like personal freedom?

2 Likes

Does England have “better” tax rates than we do?

That’s nonsense. Total utter nonsense. Stop with the b.s.

“Human garbage”? Relax.

Say it… you just…can’t admit your dossier was from foreign sources and therefore the single most incriminating piece of evidence of collusion… between Hillary and foreign influence

I know. Don’t even know what to say anymore. :cry::cry:

1 Like
2 Likes

In the end you will come to accept that judges were not worth this.

judges nominated by a democrat and confirmed by a republican led Senate btw…

Some reason I’m not following…like my mind glazed over

sorry its late its my fault. if Hillary had won, there would still very likely have been a GOP led senate. there is no way they would have allowed a far left judge to be confirmed.

Right…Clinton would of had to push for more moderate judges…which would have kept the court in theory more balanced.

It’s almost time for the big round up…

BIG

this is exactly like the mob. both Trump and Putin are attempting to scare people from being against them.

these are horrible people who are in charge.

i’ve been wondering if Kelly has been gathering info on Trump for a while. he knows what he’s like. he knows he’s nuts. he knows he will damage americans. i bet he has a file covering himself and a file to bust Trump wide open when everything goes down.

Putin is the modern day Bin Laden. He’s using our stuff against us. He’s just way smarter at doing it and doesn’t have to live on the run.

In fact, I bet a lot of world leaders saw what Bin Laden did and realized that that’s the way to attack us (only not with planes). Just use our open internet, our 1st amendment, our freedoms. They are our greatest strengths and a way we can be played, influenced and divided.

:point_up_2:

Trump making major jack from being president and Trump supporters are mad at other people doing stuff for money.

come on. that’s some funny ■■■■■