Ambassador McFaul threatened

This ■■■■ is getting very real.

Against…its a horrible precedent. It means that for decades if your side loses you can be handed over by the WINNING side? Oh my God…this is nutz

1 Like

At this point, I’m gonna roll with never.

1 Like

Pay attention. We weren’t talking about Hillary.

If was up to just him, I would agree… Fortunately, the former ambassador has the federal courts to block BS like this… I expect a federal judge would block it within a day…

Hillary hired all the regular nefarious actors. GPS, ABC, CNN, UNME, MSDNC, GOOGLE. I’m still waiting for Sessions to lock her up.

Then I would have to agree with Democrats. I’d block any further action on his SCOTUS nomination until this issue is cleared up.

Either way. I don’t think Kelly is long for his job if POTUS goes thru with this.

Trump is going fire them all. His leadership will not be questioned.

We’re talking about people who trust Putin… Obama and Hillary did…

1 Like

Do you trust Putin, Cratic?

1 Like

Only to favor his own interests… Which why it was odd Obama was so flexible for him.

1 Like

2 Likes

Me too.

There are a lot of interests that one may have.

A guy that gave up his citizenship to avoid taxes is a hero?

1 Like

You have to have proof of a crime before investigating now?

1 Like

Why is that wrong?

You can’t be serious.

Here’s another question: Would a man who would give up his citizenship to avoid taxes hesitate to cheat on his taxes?

1 Like

I don’t know. Would he?

Most wealthy people don’t have to cheat…they have access to all the legal and financial help they need to minimize the burden.

Browder gave up his citizenship to move where he thought he could have a more favorable tax situation.

Lots of people do that.

Doesn’t mean he hasn’t been a hero in fighting against Putin’s strongman mafia tactics.

No they don’t.

Heather Nauert gets it:

“Absolutely Absurd”

“The fact that they want to question 11 American citizens, and the assertions that the Russian government is making about those American citizens — we do not stand by those assertions,”

Sarah Huckabee Sanders does not get it, she does not get it at all and if she believes this, she must go, and if she doesn’t, she must quit:

“He said it was an interesting idea. He didn’t commit to anything,” Sanders said at the daily press briefing. “He wants to work with his team and determine if there’s any validity that would be helpful to the process…It was an idea they threw out.”