Ambassador McFaul threatened

Did Hillary not know she was being videoed?

Do you think Hillary did not have a say in the release of that video? If she agreed, then the original source is not Russia… It is Hillary.

did you notice the little symbol on the top right? yeah…that is not a Hildog for president logo.

Man are you obtuse. No he is questioning the fact that TRUMP IS RETWEETING CLIPS FROM RUSSIAN TV…instead of finding in someplace. The implication being that if TRUMP IS SO TIED INTO RUSSIA THAT HE IS RETWEETING RUSSIAN TV CLIPS OF HILLARY…WHAT ELSE IS HE TIED INTO?

Did I spell it out for you good enough?

Yeah I saw that. Putin has Trump something bad. Wait for this to be scuttled by less compromised officials as well.

He literally doesn’t care. He would hand over our ambassadors to the Kremlin… why would this even register for him?

Do you think Hillary would have given him that video?

What’s a little compromising of national security if it triggers libs?

Essentially the trump Base is compromised as well since they will defend the unthinkable. Good to see the Senate grow a mini-spine.

Now you are going to feign concern for our ambassadors? Chris Stevens is thankful.

dude would steal 100 dollar bill from a stranger because it would be the rational think to do, it tells you everything you need to know about the poster

Wake me when the trial starts.

I was just waiting for a Benghazi reference…you know that thing that was investigated unseen times and still finds no fault with Obama’s or Hillary. I’ll wait fo the other deflections while you chew on being compromised.

It is Russian TV…she has no say in how they distribute it…Being official Russian TV it is TV run by the RUSSIAN Government. Do you think they care if Hillary consented to it’s use at a later date. My God are you this out of it.

Do I think Hillary would have given who this video. Trump? No…and I guess it is possible that this is a rebroadcast of the Russian TV interview off an American network if it had actually been run in US TV? I don’t know. But the very point I have made that at a time when Donald needs to just sit back and listen to some music…maybe some Perry Como or Johnny Mathis. And relax…He is fanning the flames…and you think that is OK?

Multiple guilty pleas, a trial happening with Manfort…but I would imagine you are especially proud not of Mueller uncovering corruption, but of finding the actual agents who meddled and hacked the election. As a strong patriot you’ve got to be happy when our enemy is discovered and rooted out right?

You people need to get help. Here is CSPAN… using the Russia Today broadcast of HILLARY CLINTONS TOWNHALL MEETING IN MOSCOW.
I guess CSPAN is in Putin’s pocket too.

Hillary deflections noted. Still watching you defend throwing our own ambassadors to the wolves…cuz MAGA.

Hey…Think about who you are talking to. I was always against Hillary. Think about what you are saying. She was responsible for Benghazi. I have always thought that. Just because I despise Trump as much as I despise her…doesn’t in any way shape or form mean I didn’t care about Chris Stevens. I have rebuked every liberal or democrat who has every tried to defend Hillary Clinton. Don’t act like you know my feelings based on my dislike and criticism of Trump. YOU WILL LOSE. I wish I could go back to the old site and prove it. I did not vote for Hillary exactly because of Benghazi…and I didn’t vote for Trump because of every criticism I have levied on him in the past year. don’t sour the sacrifice that Stevens made for his country…un-necessary as it was. She killed him by omission. DON’T YOU EVER BELIEVE I THINK OTHERWISE.

Great. As I stated…it is highly possible that he got it from an American news outlet…READ OK? But my point is that he should not be touching anything the RUssians had their hands on right now. He should be laying low.

these are very good points but i am afraid you have been labeled a liberal deep stater already. its too late now

;p