Ambassador McFaul threatened

I might forget what you said but I’ll say it three times right now to try to remember.

KONSSURVATIVE1 NEVER LIKED HILLARY.

Ok… it’s in the file of “likely facts” in my head.

A guilty person would do that.

That’s fine…to imply that I don’t or did not care about Ambassador Stevens was crossing a line. I won’t let that stand.

understandable for a reasonable person. but just to make sure you know who you were talking with, this is a dude who would reasonably steal a 100$ from a stranger as opposed to giving it back. his moral compass is not exactly pointing north

Just goes to show that you don’t pay attention to what other posters write. I know there was a time when we agreed on much. Same with a lot of other “conservatives” I also know who has changed and who has stayed the same. I have never wavered on Benghazi. Your reaction here just cements for me that you and I will never agree on much.

Mobi…I knew it was you…I was not implying you said it. Just to your statement that I was already labeled…LOL. Moral compass Schmoral Schmupass!

:point_up_2:

our senate had to vote on a resolution to stop our own president from handing over US officials to the old communist.

let that sink in.

One is an American criminal + intelligence investigation with mountains of evidence.

The other is a wholly made up fiction by a dictator.

■■■■ anyone who dare equivocate the two.

Dont try out on Amateur Diplomat night at your local school. You’re gonna get your feelings hurt.

Lol, they sound so alike…but she’s blabbering lib!