Alabama Senate passes total abortion ban, punishing providers with up to 99

I kinda feel like they just like having power over people and this is one area they can exert it easily.

I absolutely love this bill and hope that it passes.

American women need to see specifically where the Republican party is going and exactly how they want to strip away their choice after a rape.

4 Likes

Should be interesting. The trial of the first doctor who performs an abortion on a tween to end the rape pregnancy of the tween’s combined sibling/child or child/cousin.

It just doesn’t get more Alabama than that, I guess.

Alabama ranks 47th in education.

Huh.

I posted the list of average credit scores by state in another thread. It got deleted for some reason. Turns out Alabama has the 47th worst average credit score.

Go figger.

Sorry- last in education.

Alabama total rank #46 out of 50 in 2018

Read our methodology to see how the scores and rankings were calculated.

*** #50 Education**

This , from USNWR, has Alabama dead last.

Sheria law is coming to American, by Christians.

3 Likes

They’re definitely trying to pull the old 2004 gay marriage ban strategy to re-elect Trump, and it has a good chance at succeeding. Democrats try to get cross party voters. Republicans play to their base.

Alabama is a civil society?

They will fail, this is more like the “legitimate rape” debate that helped lose a senate seat. Alabama went to the extreme and now it’s no longer hypothetical, they want to ban all abortion even in the case of rape and incest.

Governor signed the bill. It’s the law in Alabama.

I’ve always hated women. Good on you, Alabama.

1 Like

We are living our final days folks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pat-robertson-alabama-has-gone-too-far-with-extreme-abortion-law/ar-AABpuXH?ocid=sf

2 Likes

Why?? Sen. Collins is the most moderate GOP Senator up for reelection next year. If the Republican party was the party of Collins instead of the party of Trump and Rush, I would likely still be a Republican.
And I don’t believe that Justice Kavanaugh will ever vote to overturn Roe vs. Wade.

We warned people the right wanted to jail women…we were told we were being emotional…yet here we are…the egg has been broken

2 Likes

There were numerous threads and countless posts on here saying that republicans never wanted to jail women (like in a rape). That was all ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

I am in a minority here, but I support this law, murder is murder and the brainwashing of people to dehumanize babies in the womb to support their extermination is not good. The dehumanization of those in the womb to rationalize killing them obviously is the vast majority in this thread.

2 Likes

So you would make a child give birth to a rape baby?

There’s no dehumanizing required. A terminated pregnancy is a sad part of life. However, carrying to term poses a higher risk than abortion. A pregnancy causes permanent physiological changes. A pregnancy takes the bodily resources of the mother.

A 12-year old who was raped absolutely has the autonomy, self-determination and right to not have that risk imposed on her, not have her body changed without her permission, and not have her bodily resources taken without her will. No human has the right to inhabit another human’s body against their will.