Alabama mayor keeping it classy

Who wants to bet this ‘Bama mayor would he one of the first to complain about Muslims, some of whose countries of origin are known for rape, humiliation and murder of homosexuals?

Pot meet kettle!

Sometimes you want to see a Hannity forum post come to life and have a parade.

1 Like

Feels fine to me.

In fact, I look forward to it.

I look forward to hearing from them about when it was that they made the choice to be straight. It’ll be enlightening. For sure, it’s the easier choice to make, much less in the way of potential negative career and social ostracization ramifications, but that’s just one of the upsides of choosing to be straight.

4 Likes

Will it come with testimonials as to how difficult life has been since they decided to come out of the closet and admit to everyone they were straight?

I know first-hand how hard that can be…

1 Like

It was harder coming out as Trump supporter.

Killed a lot of napkins huh

3 Likes

Did you just admit you are gay? After all these years? Because that’s what “coming out of the closet” means-publicly admitting you are homosexual.

As a gay person, what are your thoughts on a straight pride parade?

4 Likes

When homosexuality was decriminalised in NZ, the assurance from the homosexual lobby was that that was all they were after. They would not be going further than this to agitate for gay marriage, gay marrieds adopting children. However, that was a lie, and merely the first stage of an incremental transformation of society. Now we have homosexuality being celebrated and presented to primary schoolers as something they should be thinking about experimenting with as they develop through childhood, puberty and adolescence. Children are being robbed of their childhood, prematurely sexualised through the introduction of homosexual, transsexual material into the education system. This is a result of homosexual and transgender lobbyists working to mainstream their unnatural but increasingly common lifestyles. This sexualising of children via “education” so-called concerning homosexuality and transsexuality at a young age is setting them up for even greater exploitation downstream by paedophiles (Note: not identical to the previous two groups). A large portion of society are understandably perturbed by the present trend and where it appears to be heading.

Despite earlier assurances that decriminalisation would be the only expectation, more and more incremental concessions have followed. and the LGBTQ lobby doesn’t appear to have any intention of stopping, now insisting that transgender biological male sportsmen must be allowed to compete against original gender female sportswomen. And men and boys who claim to identify as girls or women must be allowed access into female changing rooms and toilets. It’s moving to a level that is undermining women’s rights and endangering women and children.

Paul, thanks for clarifying. Some questions for you:

1. Was it right to decriminalize homosexuality?
  2. Was it right for gays to have equal rights as heterosexuals?
  3. Was it right to legalize gay marriage?
  4. You said homosexuality is unnatural. What makes you say that?

Are you implying that straight person can’t admit if he or she is straight? Or can’t come out of the closet admitting they’re straight?

Or is it just reserved for gays and other sexual weirdos?

Well because society has historically been so unaccepting of heterosexuals I can see how that would be difficult for you.

Your life is rough, man…

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying.

Except it’s doing none of those things.

You people who want things the way they’ve always been have go to start learning that just because things are changing it’s not being done just to piss you off.

Things change. Societies evolve.

And with each evolution there is a small group of people that bitches about how this next change will be the one to ruin us forever.

Yet human society marches on.

It’s OK. It’s all good, man…don’t be afraid.

1 Like

Is there a problem with people assuming that you are not straight?

1 Like

This is turning into the Coming out thread for Conan. Congrats!

3 Likes

I know it. Being ridicules, shamed etc. Seems its still social acceptable to shame straight people.

No.

It seems the meaning of the term “coming out of the closet” is lost on you. And that’s weird, because I LITERALLY just explained it to you.

“sexual weirdos.” Give some examples of “sexual weirdos” please. What does that mean? Since you’re out of the closet now, perhaps you can tell us what other “sexual weirdos” you had in there with you.

1 Like

Seems like certain individuals don’t like the ideal of someone else treading on there turf.

1 Like

Most heteros do not care how you feel sexually one way of the other. We are busy doing our thing so please just do your thing bro.

2 Likes

LOL you guys are strange group of people.

first, they’d have to be hiding the fact that they are straight.

1 Like