Alabama mayor keeping it classy

who is shaming straight people for being straight?

Hmm…Interesting.

Didn’t think of that.

Really?

52 year old straight white republican male here…according to the “libruhls are trying to destroy our way of life crowd” crowd, I tick all the boxes of one who it would be “socially acceptable” to shame.

Never experienced it happening to me…not once.

I guess I haven’t been “properly trained” to notice or something.

As if there’s anything gay people do that straight people don’t also do. It’s just a question of who you’re doing it with.

1 Like

Need a woman for that.

Married 26 years…two kids…one boy one girl.

I am as white bread conservative nuclear family as it comes in my personal life…even own several guns!

Never experienced it.

1 Like

Absolutely correct.

so therefore it is a crime if a child and an adult have sex.

everyone knows that.

Allan

It’s scary that some cannot distinguish.

Even Paul does.

Except he is trying to set up a false equivalence while denying he’s doing that.

She didnt train you?

1 Like

I am happy for all concerned, Myself I dont need to march in a parade to exclaim my sexuality
but for those who do. go for it.

Allan

1 Like

You lost this one when you could not logically defend the mayor’s words and resorted to claiming I had a problem with comprehending figures of speech. The funny thing is I fully understand why the mayor has a problem with an aggressive agenda to normalize homosexuality. I also have a problem with the mayor’s solution. If you listened to his explanation for his comments you would realize he is talking about killing people, because a civil war over this is the only way to solve the problem.

You have yet to logically defend anything the mayor said. You simply rationalized it.

2 Likes

Paul–kids below a certain age are not allowed to consent.

its the same way the children dont drive cars, sign contracts and are forced to be educated.

its the law of these united states.

grooming underage kids to have sex and then actually having sex is a crime and should be reported,

I know I would rat people out if I knew,

Allan

2 Likes

Basically all children need to be protected by their parents and law enforcement from predators.

Allan

You shouldn’t fall for his tangent trap…

He keeps bringing it up, though.

Sex between men and boys.

He can’t let it go.

He’s fixated on this aspect, addressing it with laser-like focus. Like it’s the one thing that comes to mind for him on this topic.

I dare say he’ll bring it up again.

3 Likes

No, they are not. In New Homogeneous Hampshire for example a 14 year-old can consent if approved by a judge. Is a judge a scientist? Where’s the scientific basis for that one?

Well yeah…he is trying to make the counter argument so horrible and indefensible…but it’s just stupid

After 200 comments, I would say there were many points to this thread. They made all on the right with deflecting comments look real bad…

1 Like

I dunno.

He’s really, really fixated on that whole sex with boys thing.

I’m not sure it’s necessarily related to the OP.

1 Like