After over two years of Trump as president things are going pretty well

As usual we have libs not giving a ■■■■ about ghost towns all across America, where once thriving little communities where ideal places to grow up and raised kids.

How can anyone have rational conversation with libs when all they care about is destruction of rural life/communities. Rural life breads independence and freedom which libs opposes.

How can anyone have a rational conversation with someone who supports the policies decimating America’s farmers with one side of their mouth, and extols the virtues of rural America from the other?

5 Likes

Mueller investigation was a fraud, Steele dossier was never verified and the image data from Crowdstrike was never verified!

Not worth reading.

Um, okay.

Enlighten me, how was the Mueller report a fraud?

Considering the Chines paid Bidens son 1.5 billion after taking sonny boy with to China, Biden need to prove he’s not a sell out to the American people.

Like I said, nothing was verified!

We had a much better chance of having a positive outcome if we worked with other countries to address China’s currency manipulation and patent violations. Maybe we still can, but it is the way this should have been adressed from the beginning.

Ooooo…maybe there is collusion with Putin. Somebody should invest…

Oh, wait. They did. They couldn’t establish any cooperation/coordination/collusion there.

Dems style is more like Iran and Cuba.

What are trump and republicans doing to help rural america

Bailing them out, after screwing them over?

Oh I agree with everything you said. But I also think China needs to have environmental standards that west has in order to compete on level playing field. That fact they they’re using China to skirt around the laws the Representative nations have in place is what hurting us as well.

Oh snap!

Couldn’t deny the interesting affinity for dictators by Trump lovers so had to deflect to the ol’ Barr/Trump/CEC “no collusion” mantra.

Ok. Fine. Trump does try to negotiate with dictators…especially when they have nuclear weapons. Good for him for having this countries interests above politics. Shame on Dems for having their failed conspiracy theory and putting that before this country’s interests.

Do you think it’s in this country’s best interest to be manipulated by North Korea?

We’ve already legitimized them on the national stage (and by doing so, hurt both our own position, and our standing in the eyes of the rest of the world). What did we gain, from the art of the deal?

Ignoring North Korea and pretending it isn’t there is not a realistic option. That would definitely not gain anything for us.

So, honesty here.

When the Obama administration attempted the same, the right slammed him.

Why is it different now with the right besides the fact it’s a Republican in office?

Ignoring them, at least on a political stage, has been the status quo for the last 50 years.

How are we better off now, than we were before?

I can certainly tell you how they are better off.

This suddenly became true when Trump was elected? Neat.

I don’t remember who slammed who when, there’s so much slamming going on…but I am pretty sure that sort of hypocrisy, where it exists, goes both ways.