After over two years of Trump as president things are going pretty well

Maybe they wrote us a nice letter.

If you remember, there was a thread here that discussed Trump and his admission that he and Kim “were in love”.

If I remember correctly, only one Trump lover entered the thread. They had one post. Trump lovers like themselves some dictators.

The old board, pre-Trump lovers would giggle like little school girls posting pics of a shirtless Putin in an effort to make Obama seem “girly”. Who knew that their obsession with a shirtless Putin was only the beginning of a long love affair with dictators.

7 Likes

Nah, Trump lovers only want white males as President.

Look what happened to the right when Obama was president? Look how they reacted to Hillary as candidate.

2 Likes

Unemployment rate from January of 2017: 4.7%
Unemployment rate from April of 2019: 3.6%

Labor Participation rate from January of 2017: 62.9%
Labor Participation rate from April of 2019: 62.8%

National debt during January of 2017: 19.972 trillion dollars.
National debt during May of 2019: 22.329 trillion dollars.

The National debt has increased by 2.357 trillion dollars since Trump became President.

2 Likes

“Wrong” is a relative term. You just don’t agree that what trump does is wrong. I suspect it’s because love conquers all.

1 Like

Yes. But corporations got to buy back shares and inflate the net worth of the one percent. So, Republican mission accomplished. Well done, Forgotten Men. Looking forward to the ■■■■■■ McNaughton painting commemorating the GOP tax scam.

Trump inherited the Great Recession from Bush and got us back on track. Only he could have done this.

9 Likes

It is amusing watching the trumpflakes meltdown when trump is exposed for being a fraud and not the messiah the cec has portrayed him as…

Because of the tariffs, washing machines cost Americans $100 more then lost year. Winning!

The DOW was down over 200 points today. And Trump’s tariffs is likely going to hurt US economic growth. Link

That’s just plain funny.

2 Likes

So…

The longer this last the more likely supply chain will move to other countries.

We should have never allowed all our eggs in one basket…don’t you agree?

I personally think Americans should have elected someone smart enough to understand economics. They failed to do so.

1 Like

Like who…Obama? Hillary? Bush? Bill Clinton?

They all allowed it to happen under their watch. Are you going to deny that?

What president’s actions is allowing our farmers to lose their selling markets? Have you paid any attention to what the farmers are saying?

In your rush to deflect from Trump’s huge failures, and I mean yuge, you accidentally blamed Hilary. It’s a habit, I know.

1 Like

The farmers shuldn’t be holding American hostage to China. They should have looked at other markets. Dependency is a bad thing don’t you think?

You think she could have solved this one sided sell out ? :rofl:

I think she would have been better then Trump. Trump who has zero urge to educate himself on anything. But why did you blame her when she never got a chance to try? Habit? Easier to blame her then Trump? Curios.

They don’t talk about that in Republican Media.

I have three farms for sale within two miles of my house.