Adam schiff Is Out Blowing His Little Whistle Again

Are you just going to ignore that Murphy was told in an email (receipts) to cease dissemination of intelligence regarding Russian disinformation?

Deposition scheduled for September 21. A hearing will be announced after that.

I guess, if you are so irrational you think the Russians can defeat the democrat’s billion dollar election campaigns with a few facebooks ads, you become insanely obsessed with it…

lol!

2 Likes

This is just another daily dose of Democrat dug being thrown up against the wall that we will be getting daily up to the election. He is desperate for a D victory to save his pencil neck!

1 Like

Until they could meet. One was the superior of the other. It would be normal to have a work reviewed and a determination of what was to be done with it and whether it was correct. As I said, if the reason everyone agrees that decision was based on was that “it made the President look bad” then that would be a problem. That is not a proper reason. Waiting for hearings for details and confirmations.
Don’t see why what the Russians are doing would “make the President look bad”, unless it was the wording put in it by Murphy…with the intention of making the President look bad.

There will be a new outrage dug up every week until the election. When they all fall flat we will be told that we never agree with any of these good accusations.,thus cultists.

That was like a month after he got mad at Denmark for not selling us Greenland

Sigh. All of our intel indicates Russians have been and continue to meddle in US elections.

Do you say Joe Biden is senior and has dementia? Great, you’re repeating things that originated from Russian troll farms and bots.

President Trump denies Russian meddling for some reason so the intel was changed to match what Trumps characterizations.

No, I don’t think Biden really has dementia…though I think he isn’t as swift as he used to be. That isn’t from Russia, that is from seeing Biden blunder around and say absurd things.
There is not shortage of domestic trolls, Russians couldn’t ad much to that. And from what we are hearing now China and Iran are in on it too…with the hope of seeing Trump thrown out.
And it appears that Murphy didn’t want to even look into that. Why? Maybe we will find out at the hearings.
You don’t assume Murphy was agenda free and only the others had agendas, do you.

sigh

Murphy’s specific claim that he was told to change the intelligence reports because they made the President “look bad”, aren’t just tied to being asked to cease reporting on Russian disinformation, it’s implied throughout the report.
Kristjen Neilsen seems to be the most overt action. She told the House that over 3,700 known or suspected terrorists were caught at the border. Even after she was told this number was incorrect after her previous testimony in the Senate.

Cuccinelli threatened to fire intelligence analysts if they didn’t change their reports on South American countries.

Cuccinelli and Wolf wanted intelligence reports on White Supremacy. They wanted the report to make the threat of white supremacy less severe and make the threat of “left wing” groups more prominent.

There is a pattern here and a guy in Murphy’s position should have proof of these allegations, we will soon see. It certainly fits with the motivation of the White House.

That is his claim. How many times do I have to say that should not be the basis for making decisions? Now lets see if that claim is true.
As far as Neilsen, yes, if she lied about a flat out fact, then she should be treated just like Clapper who did the same thing.
The rest…it sounds a lot like lower employees and supervisors disagreeing about details of reports and assignments.
Yes…we will see.

China is a bigger economic power right now.

I prefer to prioritize them ESPECIALLY after the virus.

:man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Good point.
Tweets on twitter v. worldwide pandemic.

Trump lies on twitter and lies about the pandemic.

The correct prioritization is don’t use Trump as a source of information. He lies and gets the people around him to lie and suckers his supporters into repeating the lies.

If Russians were actively helping my candidate and party I still doubt I’d be hand waving about a country that wasn’t.

China has a lot more influence to peddle than Russia.

Hunter Biden realized a billion and a half reasons to support the CCP.

Compare that to some Russia FB ads?? OK.

This is the result of dismissing every Congressional investigation into Russian interference in our elections. All of which stated that Russia interfered in our election to benefit the Trump campaign and the Trump campaign welcomed it.

1 Like

You ignore the Obama administration role in the surveillance.

In many Trump supporters’ minds, it’s always appropriate.

Full Throated Fifth Avenue Defense.

This feels like you’re just kind of mailing it in.

1 Like