Acosta's press pass returned by a judge

I saw some of her stuff on the religious forum, that was the last kind of post I’d have expected. But it was so funny, you’d hope the mods might have made an exception. Though I understand.

You’re allowed to take pleasure it whatever you want. I wouldn’t dream of stopping you.

It’s just not a response to the topic at hand, so by constantly doing so, you’re making it clear that you have nothing relevant to discuss.

2 Likes

Ok, if you say so. I was just asking.

Do you claim dems create a good operating environment for business?

Interesting. So why did NYC have to give so much more than Virginia to Amazon?

Hey guys, you get your Soros check for this week yet?

Mine seems to be late.

Well they certainly don’t hurt.

After all the ballot box stuffing I did for the Blue Wave, I’m getting a raise.

Still making 6 figures spamming conservative forums. George’s checks are always right on time.

1 Like

He’s never late with mine - but I’m a member of the Tribe, so.

Fairy tales.

You should come and work for the organization in CA, we’re doing better than that. :wink:

1 Like

So what specific policy can I look at?

yeah…Really…the ■■■■ is about to hit the fan on a lot of stuff. People are gonna crap river rocks when they do their taxes this year. They have no idea what is about to come their way. Just wait. I talked to our CFO last week…and he says people are gonna get the shaft. Tax policy was a one year windfall for people…and this coming tax year…it all reverses itself.

That’s awesome…Thanks @Orygun…That certainly is a great start.

The tax cuts don’t expire until 2027.

Did i say anything about cuts…im talking about upcoming changes to this years tax codes and changes to deductions and limits. My CFO says lots of people are expecting last years deductions and itemization limits will be greatly reduced.

Perhaps you could get him to come explain it to us then. If the sky is going to fall, it would be interesting to learn how.

Judicial tyranny is alive and well in America.

You wouldn’t believe it anyway. You always know better than the rest of us.

That is uncalled for. I’m just trying to have a civil discussion. Your comments have caused me concern.

I don’t know hardly anything about economics and freely admit it… You said your CFO says we’re going to be in trouble next year - how?