Acosta's press pass returned by a judge

hy would it? With a republican senate and a president there is literally zero chance of their legislation getting passed. Or do you think corporate bean counters don’t know that?

Your question makes no sense, which implies that you must have misread my post. Would you like to try again?

What do you want the President to do about “fires”?

What a piece of trash - he says, twice, (in essence): if we don’t like the questions the press is asking, “we can just leave” - “we have the right to just leave - and you won’t like it because we create great ratings…”

Talk about enemy of the people - what a complete disgrace! We the People have every right to have the press question - aggressively - our elected leaders. They work for us, not the other way around. We have good reason to scrutinize them, and question them. They are not up there at the press room podium “for ratings,” they are up there to provide accountability to the public, regardless of the fact that most of the republican base thinks that this is just a show we are watching. They certainly do not have the right to “just leave” - which in Trump speak, means they think they can just deny information to the press.

Huh, interesting. So Trump and the Senate are standing in the way of a worse economy? I don’t know.

What has caused the recent down turn?

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. As a conservative. I typically get a republican president who implements about 50 percent of the policy objectives that I would like to see. Trump has given me about 80 percent and is still working hard for another 10 percent. I could not be happier,

The market has been pretty flat all year- about a 2.6 % rise from January. I’d put that down to tariffs and exploding deficits.

So it hasn’t taken a down turn in the last 6 weeks or so?

Yes and it also took a (much larger) downturn in April and May. Was that because voters realized that the Dems might take Congress as well?

The judge was appointed by Trumps, smarts. lol

I don’t know, is it?

He’s also a long-standing FedSoc member.

Hmmm- yes right- but by July and August voters then thought that maybe the dems wouldn’t take the House and magically bolstered the stock market again. Dude…no. Just no.

1 Like

You are waaaaay behind the curve. This has been addressed about six times already. Time to catch up! LOL.:wink:

Yeah, Im doing this thing where I start from the beginning of the thread and read down form there. :wink:

Damn, what happened to that piece of comic relief by Once a nun, there hasn’t been anything that funny in a while, it was hilarious.

PS. I know what happened, but it was hilarious.

Good job!!

That was some quick moderating. I got a feeling he/she won’t be back…ever.

Hey if people can still be miserable about Trump winning two years ago, shouldn’t I al least be allowed to still be happy about it, I’d rather be me. :sunglasses:

No

10 chars