Acosta's press pass returned by a judge

How many times did you say that Acosta would never be able to ask another question? LOL :wink:

Hide the children!!

Interesting.

Hereā€™s the DOW for the entire year of 2018. Evidently only the last few days matterā€¦

:joy:

The judge was a Trump appointee.

Thank you for posting it. Doesnā€™t look like it has been flat at all.

What cause the dip in April, tariffs?

This comment smacks of belittlement and sarcasm. If I was wrong I greatly apologize. It is kind of what I expect, and the reason why I donā€™t engage much with you. Sorry again.

Not my intention at all. You said weā€™re in trouble next year; Iā€™d lime to know why. Your first post made it sound like a tax cut issue. Iā€™ve looked a bit, but I donā€™t see it.

Why would you expect it? Iā€™m just trying to have some civil conversations.

When have I ever ā€œbelittledā€ you on this forum?

Iā€™m supposed to go back and find examples. Look Sneakyā€¦Iā€™ve always respected you hereā€¦and Iā€™d rather just keep it that way. Your comment about getting our CFO to come explain it to usā€¦was belittling. You could have just saidā€¦can you give examplesā€¦and I would have been OK. But itā€™s what you said and how it comes off. Iā€™m just trying to be honest. But donā€™t worry about it. I have not desire to go back through threads searching for examplesā€¦

2 Likes

Trumpers and their usual delusionsā€¦this was a stunt Acosta will be called on and the Administration will continue to yell at the media.

Itā€™s what they doā€¦

Trumps base loves it, consider it a consolation prize cause its going to continue to get worse for Trump lovers not better.

No need to find examples, just say it.

So how does ā€œDid i say anything about cutsā€¦ā€ come across?

Can you provide some examples please of how Iā€™m in trouble next year?

Ooohhh you want it so bad to be true. I can almost see your big puppy dog eyes trying to will the chart lines into an explosion. So adorable.

Where exactly have you ā€œaddressedā€ it, other than mutely eating crow?

Throw more money at it? I hear that solves a multitude of ā€œproblemsā€.

Well, if we are all supposed to be in trouble next year tax wise I too would also like to know specifically how and why.

I mean itā€™s a little late to change anything for the year to alleviate that, but what the heck, Iā€™ll play the game for next year.

Granted personally, Iā€™m probably OK, but my boss may need to know what heā€™s in for as a business owner as our accountants havenā€™t said anything along those lines.

Maybe. But my irrelevant discussions usually get several hundred replies and 1000 views. Thanks for your help. And thanks for being such a daisy too.

How many questions has he been allowed to ask? LOL :wink:

Trolling threads tend to attract the most attention.

Itā€™s a sad fact.

If the kids have to behave and be respectful then they will have to walk out of every conferenceā€¦goodšŸ’šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø