Acosta's press pass returned by a judge

On the contrary, they’re gonna call on him. A lot.

You still don’t get Trump and the media yet.

LOL!

10kookaburras

Could you please explain it.

LOL!

Most of America didn’t even vote.

The press and Trump make each other.

Simple as that.

Trump may keep Acosta in the penalty box for a while, but when he needs (both politically and psychologically) to have a fight with the press again, he’ll let him out.

Trump needs the battle with the press.

Conversely for the press, fights with trump are good for business.

It’s a symbiotic relationship.

1 Like

I absolutely agree with your post.

Can you identify the Obama policy that caused record low unemployment, record low minority unemployment, record low government assistance, sky rocketing GDP and the near total destruction of ISIS?

Business immediately thanked Trump. Nobody thanked Obama. Because they did not know what to thank him for. I understand that you will not give Trump credit for anything good that happens on his watch. The most pathetic thing that I ever saw was the Obama “It’s because of me!!!” tour. Barf. :face_vomiting:

Hopey! Changey?

You didn’t answer his question. Where is this “explosion” you spoke of?

1 Like

This is possible. But he can easily stuff him back in when ever he chooses.

So we’ve shifted from “he’ll never get called on again?”

I doubt it. Trump supports love it when he gets into fights with the press. Trump loves it even more.

It makes for good ratings.

You’ve contradicted yourself. If he chooses to never again call on CNN’s chief WH correspondent for as long as he is in office, then not only will he be branded as scared of Acosta and CNN, but he will also have ceded the war to them. If he doesn’t engage them and hides behind tweets alone, he loses the battle.

In actuality, in most broad-based business surveys, a large percentage of businesses who responded have stated that Trump’s tax and regulatory policies have had no effect on their investment and hiring plans.

Anything is possible. And the President has yet to call me for advice. So like you, I can only guess. My best guess is that we won’t be hearing from Jimmy for a long time. Maybe for the rest of the term. We shall have an indication pretty soon. I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.

You mean at a Presidential press conference?

Trunp has only held two of those so far, so I dont think that matters much.

Oh, dear. You were so certain a few minutes ago.

1 Like

This is a good point.

I’m sorry, but you didn’t answer my question. You said Trump cause an explosion of unemployment. Can you point out on the chart where that explosion occurred?

1 Like

Wrong. And we were doing so well.

He does need to get on with negotiating the tariffs though.