Acosta's press pass returned by a judge

You still have not given us a logical reason why now, of all times, Trump will end his war with CNN and Acosta. When he clearly feels it is a winning issue for him among his base. Are you going to give it a try?

Yep, all he had to do was sit back and let pence do all the work. All Trump needed to do was not crap on McCain’s grave, not avoid presidential duties like honoring WW1 soldiers so he can tweet in a posh French hotel in his bathrobe, not say Nazi’s are good people. A lot of not doing things would have given him the house and senate in 2018.

1 Like

We are doing great in the so called Trade war.
I don’t care if our allies like Trump.
Both parties absolutely suck on the deficit. And they have for over 50 years.

How do you feel about unemployment? ISIS?

Or maybe it’s your lack of.

Hahahahahaaaahaaahaaa!!!

He won’t end the war with CNN. There are zero degrees of separation between CNN and the DNC. They oppose everything he does. Just as the DNC does. They are one and the same. He will make peace if the decide to become a news source rather than a branch of the DNC.

:rofl:

You understand that doesn’t even make sense?

I’m confident that I understand what I meant better than than you do.

I understand that you have to keep trying to put into my mouth, because you cant actually respond to my actual words, but even you must see how pathetic this kind of trolling is.

Acceptable press questions to a Trump voter…

“How’s your golf game these days?”

“Why are the democrats so evil?”

“Why are you so amazing?”

Um as POTUS he kinda has to allowed to speak.

Unemployment is great. It is undeniably a continuation of the trend that was in place. When Trump was elected, we were already in the longest uninterrupted period of job growth in american history. So he doesn’t get all the credit. But he hasn’t screwed anything up, so that’s good.

I will say though that his deregulation has most likely spurred job growth, but the cost is too high for my liking.

ISIS was never that big of a threat. It’s basicly the caravan. 90% hype that disappeared the day after teh election. We were already pounding the crap out of them.

Obama decreased teh deficit rather substantially. As did clinton. Yes, they both worked with GOP congress to do it…but why then couldn’t a GOP WH do even better?

No America didn’t.

Acceptable questions from Acosta.

“Why does everything you do suck?”

This is a fun game! Shall we keep playing?

Your words speak for themselves.

They sure do. It’s a shame you’re having such trouble understanding them.

1 Like

You should know darn well why that isn’t going to happen.

Wrong.

Employers give credit to the tax cuts, Regulation slashing and increased consumer confidence after the election.

It was not due to some mysterious, six year old Obama policy. It is not a trend as you say. It was a freaking explosion.

Oh I understand em just fine…your intelligence aren’t unapproachable.

I’m feeling a little blue, share?

“How stupid are the people who voted for you?”

I don’t know what this word salad is supposed to mean.

Can you point out the moment of explosion on this graph?

3 Likes