Acosta's press pass returned by a judge

Oh dear!!! What to do now? I guess we are going to have to wait and see what actually happens? Damn, I hate that! Do you think Jimmy will get the mic?

You’re so hung up on this microphone thing.

You don’t need a microphone to ask a question in the Press Room.

Shhhh. Don’t tell him.

It didn’t happen on the graph. It happened immediately after the election and is continuing as we speak. I’m not going to waste my time convincing you that Trump policies are superb. But you are free to try to convince me to give Obama credit. But you will fail.

Secret data. Only trumpers can see it.

2 Likes

What’s happened to the economy since the democrats won the House?

:rofl:

You dont seem to understand how this works.

If the explosion didn’t happen on the graph, then it didn’t actually happen.

Say it ain’t so! You mean it’s just a bunch of random questions being screamed from 40 people at the same time? And the President has no control over which question he decides to take? Holy crap Jimmy will just shout the loudest so that the President will be forced to take his question? I can’t wait to see the next one!

The new Congress won’t be sworn in until January 2019.

Well, you’ll probably have to wait a while. Trump has only given two press conferences so far in his Presidency.

On the other hand, Sanders gives briefings much more frequently - and yes, it basically is just a room full of 40 people screaming questions at the same time.

I know. Do you know what the market runs on? I’ll help: emotions. Mostly fear.

I’ve seen them. They are fun to watch. Sarah toys with them. And when they act like adults, she treats them as adults. But they typically act more like a bunch of whiny preschoolers. Great entertainment! Don’t you agree?

Jeff Gannon ring a bell?

I’m glad you’ve seen them.

Now tell me - when you watch Sanders, is there an intern walking around with a microphone?

“The WH has already won this one”…and we have always been at war with Eastasia.

…so…if an explosion of low UE isn’t on teh graph, then it didn’t happen.

I understand that, but you’re denigrating the incoming Congress based on perception rather than performance.

Graphs dont measure altair’s feelings, which are much more important than reality.

It doesn’t matter that no actual “explosion” happened, it’s enough that altair feels that it happened.

I am 100 percent okay with you believing that.

Tanks Doc. You know how sensitive that I can be.