Acosta's press pass returned by a judge

BWAAAA!!

:rofl:

Watching you guys deny reality and claim victory in every loss is my favorite part of this season of White House Apprentice.

8 Likes

The U.S. is in the best condition it has been in decades. What exactly are we supposed to complain about? Anyone who wants to go in a different direction can vote to do so in two short years.

Watching Acosta sit in silence will be even better!!!:smile:

We voted to go in a different direction last week.

You think Acosta is going to sit in silence?

So you think he’s going to make a scene?

Start a riot in press room?

Go mob crazy?

No, he’s going to do the same thing all the other reporters do - shout his questions to the podium.

If they dont answer him, someone else will ask the same question.

Exactly. America rejected Trump by a substantial majority.

1 Like

What did were the judges exact words regards the video “evidence” oh yes ‘questionable accuracy’ that was it ‘questionable accuracy’. seems the Trump appointee has seen something you haven’t

1 Like

Oh so you’re saying they…the so-called reporters are there to start a revolt?

Is that what you’re telling me?

No, that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying things will continue as they always have.

Where on earth did trump say that? Unreal.

You guys seem to be having an issue with conflating Presidential press conferences and everyday press room briefings.

I think he won’t have a choice. They won’t call on him. If he decides to disrupt the questions of others, he will be booted out and have his press pass revoked again. The judge did not give him a free pass to be an ass.

You seem to have an issue with the president deciding who to call on to have questions answered.

See my above post.

In the press room, there are no intern gatekeepers holding microphones.

• an exploding deficit.
  • Crumbling relations with some of our oldest allies.
  • Trade war

Those are just three obvious ones if you lean right or ID with conservatism. There are plenty more for middle to left leaning americans, but let’s just start with those three.

So Acosta is the leader of the press tribe?

Is that what you’re saying?

Acosta tribe. :rofl:

You’re having some real reading comprehension issues here.

1 Like