About that "transcript"

So you’re saying that the “favor” quote was part of what apocalypto posted??

Weird argument.

Link??

What is really stirring the pot is that this administration is getting too close to investigating what went on in the last administration. That is the unforgivable sin.

1 Like

That is not what high crimes means.

We’ve been telling you about laws the man has broken for years now. The general response has been chortling because he can’t actually be charged with a crime thanks to being President.

Well then. It’s settled. What a shame Doug.

Well, that’s the thing. “High crimes” has a specific legal meaning.

It doesn’t necessarily mean an actual crime. It means abuse of authority/office.

2 Likes

Barr’s response: um, um, um.

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/1123644534053851136?s=21

Doesn’t that predate the call in question??

You need better sources for your twitter fury.

And better excuses for why this impeachment frenzy is just another dud.

Your argument is that because what he provided didn’t have the quote, it doesn’t exist?

Weird argument.

I gave a link and the entire document.

Those aren’t the same thing. No law needs to be broken for “high crimes” to of occurred.

1 Like

I can only imagine what the calls between fat donald and Putin sound like. :flushed:

1 Like

I never said any such thing. Just more lies and nonsense.

How do you have a “high crime” without breaking a law? One example will suffice.

“I would like you to do us a favor,” Trump said. “I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine — they say CrowdStrike.”

Allan

Don’t forget the
though
though
though
though
though

Asking the head of state of another nation to investigate your chief political rival in the upcoming election as a favor, and assigning your personal attorney who doesn’t work for the government as the point man is one HUGE example.

1 Like

Bill Clinton

It exists and you have context. What exactly are you trying to achieve by continuing to ask those things from apocalypto? Why did you ask him this if you already knew it existed and know the context?