About that "transcript"

https://mobile.twitter.com/seanhannity/status/1176864981704462336

Not only is it not a real transcript (it’s a memo), but it’s worse than I thought. I can’t believe the White House actually released this… I can only imagine what was actually said on that phone call. We need to see what’s in the whistleblower complaint.

5 Likes

Conspiracy kooks at it again.

The corrupt media impeachment will continue apace.

3 Likes

Democrats hate for opposition politicians to be investigated based on rumors. They think it is so wrong.

Now.

Blow your whistles.

Blow them all day and night.

3 Likes

Fat donald: "Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General… There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son…

whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great… if

you can look into it."

:rofl:

edited for effect.

The corrupt media impeachment will continue apace.

1 Like

so you have no problem with trump asking a foriegn government to investigae his political rival and to work with the attorney general to do so…

"There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, what Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great.”

“Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me,”

Fat donald:

1. Get dirt on Biden for me

2. Talk to my fixers Rudy and Barr about Biden

3. Help me get dirt or fodder to attack the Meuller investigation

4. I’m going to punish that Ambassador

Ukraine: hey we want to buy weapons, ok?

4 Likes

The best case scenario for the White House was basically a call summary in which Trump is clearly shown to be doing exactly what he was accused of. If this is considered “good” for him, imagine how bad the whistle blower complaint is that includes other evidence.

1 Like

obama didn’t do anything to look into it.

Glad someone is.

By the account of the White House itself, Donald solicited a foreign government for help against a political rival. “I’m asking you for a favor.” And then he asked that foreign government to make contact with his personal lawyer who is known to be looking for political dirt on opponents.

If this is fake news it came directly from Donald’s administration.

5 Likes

Nervous, are we?

Where in that transcript (or memo) did Trump ever even hint there was a connection between finding something on Biden(s) and our assistance?
You don’t have to like what he talked about, but nothing impeachable there.

Not a bit.

Impeach him. Let’s see what happens.

Let me know when it’s over.

1 Like

The wild frothing coming from people who defend Trump regardless of his actions is quite telling. Don’t fall for their attempts to derail.

This is very bad for the Trump administration.

3 Likes

Voluntarily implicating Bill Barr was an, um, interesting move.

1 Like

“Wild frothing.”
Makes me smile.

Great, let’s get the full transcript then.

Also, you know he admitted that he ordered the aid put on hold a few days before this call right?

6 Likes

A sitting president used his position to ask a foreign party to look into a political rival. A rival he specified by name. He used his position in hopes of furthering his personal political career.

This “transcript” is all that is needed for impeachment.

4 Likes

I would hope you’d be able to discern when it’s over yourself, without someone having to tell you.

1 Like