The Impeachment will happen, Pelosi officially kicks it off at 5:00 pm today (9/24/2019)

Oh, I completely agree. This is Trump literally saying, “Yep, I did it. So what?” And sadly, I’m not confident his supporters, or the GOP in congress will do anything about it. Let’s put it this way, I would be astonished if any GOP congress members broke ranks and said anything disparaging about Trump. Astonished. And that is sad.

1 Like

Kind of reminds me of OJ and the “If I Did It” book he put out.

Then please rely on his opinion of it and not mine. I will also rely on his take.

1 Like

Your understanding of the whistle blowing process is severely flawed.

And this is just the memo of the transcript of the call. The transcript should be fascinating.

1 Like

:upside_down_face: :rofl:

1 Like

They must be ■■■■■■■■ their pants in fear if this is what they voluntarily released. Directly implicating the Attorney General. Christ.

1 Like

All that shows is that Sknyluv saw the flaw in using that transcript against Trump.
Why wouldn’t he be waiting for it?

Yeah, I saw that. Not surprised at all.

Oh, that memo is def not a “flaw”. All this for a conman. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

It could very well be. Dont let it get you down. I have been wrong before and sure I will be again at some point in the future.

This is hat I was referring to:

And yet interestingly you don’t include the link.

It is completely sad and depressing. I hope you’re wrong, and we see some spine and courage from some members of my former party, but I’m not holding my breath.

The Democrats recognize that Trump has demonstrated he will use DOJ to neuter the Special Counsel law, including their stance that no one can indict a sitting President. Pelosi recognizes that the Constitutional solution is impeachment.

1 Like

There will not be a transcript. These calls are not recorded, ever since the Nixon tapes. Unless it was recorded by Ukraine, which is also doubtful. This is the full read-out we will see, and it is spun in Trump’s favor as best as they possibly could. Which is a HUGE problem for them.

Instead of coming across as a jerk tommy, why didnt you just ask for it?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-trump-whistleblower-may-not-be-a-whistleblower-at-all/ar-AAHBpWw

There are two lines of defense here. One is whether the Republicans have the courage to address Trump’s blatant disregard for law and for the co-equal status of the legislative branch in which they sit. If they are unwilling to do so, then the matter goes to whether the voters will accept such actions.

As Joe Biden has been saying, the issue in the 2020 election is “the soul of America.”

1 Like

I’m sorry my friend, but Gregg Jarrett has lost all credibility on matters. His opinion is as worthwhile as Alex Jones.

2 Likes

And the voters need to be made aware, over and over and over and over again, just how wrong all of this is. Through impeachment hearings, that are carried on live television, for weeks on end, explaining the criminality here.

Maybe, but I am sure it is more worthwhile than mine :slight_smile:

1 Like