About that "transcript"

Fat donald:

1. Get dirt on Biden for me

2. Talk to my fixers Rudy and Barr about Biden

3. Help me get dirt or fodder to attack the Meuller investigation

4. I’m going to punish that Ambassador

Ukraine: hey we want to buy weapons, ok?

4 Likes

The best case scenario for the White House was basically a call summary in which Trump is clearly shown to be doing exactly what he was accused of. If this is considered “good” for him, imagine how bad the whistle blower complaint is that includes other evidence.

1 Like

obama didn’t do anything to look into it.

Glad someone is.

By the account of the White House itself, Donald solicited a foreign government for help against a political rival. “I’m asking you for a favor.” And then he asked that foreign government to make contact with his personal lawyer who is known to be looking for political dirt on opponents.

If this is fake news it came directly from Donald’s administration.

5 Likes

Nervous, are we?

Where in that transcript (or memo) did Trump ever even hint there was a connection between finding something on Biden(s) and our assistance?
You don’t have to like what he talked about, but nothing impeachable there.

Not a bit.

Impeach him. Let’s see what happens.

Let me know when it’s over.

1 Like

The wild frothing coming from people who defend Trump regardless of his actions is quite telling. Don’t fall for their attempts to derail.

This is very bad for the Trump administration.

3 Likes

Voluntarily implicating Bill Barr was an, um, interesting move.

1 Like

“Wild frothing.”
Makes me smile.

Great, let’s get the full transcript then.

Also, you know he admitted that he ordered the aid put on hold a few days before this call right?

6 Likes

A sitting president used his position to ask a foreign party to look into a political rival. A rival he specified by name. He used his position in hopes of furthering his personal political career.

This “transcript” is all that is needed for impeachment.

4 Likes

I would hope you’d be able to discern when it’s over yourself, without someone having to tell you.

1 Like

Enh…you know that Hunter was hired into the Ukraine company two months after Biden was made administration pointman to Ukraine, right?
Does that prove something?

1 Like

And he made the ask (“do me a favor”) right after the Ukrainian president talked about US aid.

2 Likes

This Transcript is probably a peak into the types of conversations that happened during the 2016 Trump Campaign.

5 Likes

All week long…We need to see the transcript.

Today…phony transcript.

And all from the same collusion conspiracy kooks who wasted the last two and a half years of our time.

3 Likes

Gonna go down with the ship huh? That’s unsurprising I suppose.

9 Likes

Huh. So you’re good with the President of the United States asking the head of state of a foreign nation to open an investigation into his chief political rival in the upcoming election, and assigning his personal attorney AND the Attorney General of the United States as point-men for this personal endeavor? I guess I should be surprised, but in the age of Trump, little surprises me any more.

2 Likes

President Trump called the Ukrainian leader and all he wanted to discuss were US political ‘scandals’ that the Ukrainian leader could help resolve in Trump’s favor.