About that "transcript"

Enh…you know that Hunter was hired into the Ukraine company two months after Biden was made administration pointman to Ukraine, right?
Does that prove something?

1 Like

And he made the ask (“do me a favor”) right after the Ukrainian president talked about US aid.

2 Likes

This Transcript is probably a peak into the types of conversations that happened during the 2016 Trump Campaign.

5 Likes

All week long…We need to see the transcript.

Today…phony transcript.

And all from the same collusion conspiracy kooks who wasted the last two and a half years of our time.

3 Likes

Gonna go down with the ship huh? That’s unsurprising I suppose.

9 Likes

Huh. So you’re good with the President of the United States asking the head of state of a foreign nation to open an investigation into his chief political rival in the upcoming election, and assigning his personal attorney AND the Attorney General of the United States as point-men for this personal endeavor? I guess I should be surprised, but in the age of Trump, little surprises me any more.

2 Likes

President Trump called the Ukrainian leader and all he wanted to discuss were US political ‘scandals’ that the Ukrainian leader could help resolve in Trump’s favor.

Even the sanitized version of this transcript is impeachable. I can’t believe fat donald thought it was a good idea to release this. Un ■■■■■■■ believable. :rofl:

4 Likes

Some idiots declared it over yesterday.

Is it?

I swear, if he has a second AG who has to recuse himself I’m gonna belly laugh.

3 Likes

It’s just a coincidence that hundreds of millions of dollars for Ukraine approved by Congress was randomly put on hold right before Trump called to repeatedly ask them to help his goons dig up dirt on political opponents.

1 Like

You’ll know. It will be Pence as 46.
[DISCLAIMER: I’ve voted GOP in every residential election sine 1978, including a GOP candidate in 2016 - just not Trump.]
.^^^^

:rofl:

There does not have to be a verbal acknowledgment of a quid-pro-quo for it to be impeachable. Heck, there does not even have to be a quid-pro-quo for this to be both illegal and a terrible abuse of the office. Which is highly impeachable all by itself.

1 Like

What doesn’t surprise me is that those who swilled in investigations of political enemies for the last three years based on the flimsiest reasons are now shocked, shocked I tell you, that we should be asking for fact findings from Ukraine.
What happened to “If you are innocent, you should welcome an investigation”?

Completely and totally irrelevant to the current situation of what Trump did and said. This is a deflection, plain and simple.

The probable cause of asking for an investigation is irrelevant as to whether an investigation should be had?

https://mobile.twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1176868429334220800

This is going to be a big, big problem for Trump. I’m simply amazed that they released this memo.

How many phone calls between Trump and Ukraine president, in the context of this situation, are expected to be released? 8?

Fat donald should resign.

1 Like

That you don’t understand the difference is also unsurprising. The President asked the head of state of a foreign nation to investigate his political rival as a personal favor to him. But please feel free to conflate that with the overwhelming evidence of shady dealings of the Trump campaign, which has landed people in prison, and resulted in Mueller’s investigation. And go ahead and admit, while we are at it, that this behavior is perfectly acceptable to you. This is the new bar you agree is fine for the POTUS to have set. To use the office for personal election support.

8 Likes