About that "transcript"

There is no way this is the full transcript. The timestamp at the top says this was a 30 minute call.

This is 4.5 pages. That’s like ■■■■■■■ 5 minutes worth of talking.

2 Likes

You do realize that the only reason the man is still in office now is because millions of you on the right have made it clear there is literally no conduct you will not excuse as long as it bothers liberals.

4 Likes

They were doing the end zone dance, killing Piggy and rolling the credits before they ever saw this. Now they have to wish it into existence.

Yawn.

It may take a while for some, many may never get there.

Shock/denial.

Anger.

Bargaining.

Depression.

Acceptance.

Laughter.

The choice is before them. They either take the off ramp and side with the nation and rule of law, or they double down on a conman and put a man above all other things.

Trump > Country?

Country > Trump?

:point_up: This is the decision they have.

2 Likes

Apparently the position of Trump’s legal team is now that the Obama cabinet was engaged in a billion dollar corruption scheme, but that they only decided to make it public on the day Trump’s impeachment inquiry began.

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1176724929477251074?s=20

Did you ever figure out where that quote belongs in the transcript, or did you just decide to post cherry-picked quotes based on media twitter frenzy??

Let me know if you figure it out.

Denial. We know.

I get it. Carrying so much water must be tiring.

1 Like

Even liberally, it is 15 minutes at best. Where is the rest of the call? We will likely never know.

2 Likes

I posted the entire document. You can stop that silly line of argument now.

There is much more to it than that…they have to admit they were wrong.

That’s hard to do after spending thousands of words (in many cases) and effort justifying the man.

1 Like

All this for a lying conman. Truly amazing.

3 Likes

True, which is why I expect most of them to land squarely in the Trump > Country category.

Barr’s response: um, um, um.

https://twitter.com/politidope/status/1176876547879374848?s=21

3 Likes

You haven’t given me anything that the President has done where he broke a law… you know that “high crimes” thing.

Article 2 - The Executive Branch

Section 3 - State of the Union, Convening Congress
“he (the President)) shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.”

Asking a leader in another country to help us with lawbreakers is part of the President’s job.

There will never be acceptance.

Who would happily toss them under the bus without a moment’s hesitation if he though there might be even a tangential benefit for him.