A true piece of garbage just won the Republican runoff primary for Georgia's 14th Congressional District

I was just skimming the paper today, did I see she won over an opponent who is a neurosurgeon?

Exactly right. It seems as though these days we pick and choose, so easily, who we deem appropriate or not. The left have used the racism card so much, it isn’t even alarming to be called one.

Yep. :flushed:

Think about this for a moment, When the GOP was under assault from the John Birch Society in the ‘60s, responsible conservatives marginalized them.

That isn’t happening today. Trump endorsed a QAnon House candidate & retweeted QAnon accounts. Eric Trump posted a giant Q on Instagram. :flushed:

1 Like

Perhaps you would be better served minding your own house.

2 Likes

Nah.

. . . . .

1 Like

Then live with the disappointment

1 Like

Do you think the QAnon beliefs are correct?

I have no idea what they are. I am a firm believer in Hanlon’s Razor.

Do you believe the Marxist-Anarchists ideas are correct?

1 Like

Not going to respond individually to each post in this thread.

The point is simple.

If it walks like a duck.

Greene is a racist. Openly and proudly. She does not even make any attempt to hide it.

I cannot and will not speak for anybody but myself.

Others can do as they like.

But as for me, she is a racist and a QAnon supporter and I will oppose her and condemn her on those grounds.

And I am not persecuting Republicans.

I have frequently condemned Democrats on the same grounds. Gus Savage, who was a horrible anti-Semite. Ilhan Omar is an anti-Semite. It sucks that Omar was renominated.

I have no use for ■■■■■■ bags of either party.

Greene and Omar are just 2 of 435 Representatives. Some other Representatives are borderline ■■■■■■ bags, but the vast majority of Representatives from both parties are ok.

3 Likes

Is a racist the worst thing a person can be (excluding criminality of course)?

1 Like

There’s probably no standardized litmus of awful.

But, I’ll take a racist hermit over a tolerant trigger happy cop.

What was racist about that? Islamophobic absolutely.

1 Like

Removing things that are illegal, Society probably says that it is. What are the other possibilities?

Very pragmatic. :wink:

How about somebody who disseminates false information to influence others?

How about an authoritarian who diminishes rights?

Somebody who bears false witness?

Or a liar?

Wonder why that is?

All of those things are bad, very bad actually, but so is hating someone for no other reason than the color of their skin.

Why is racism worse? For what reason is it ok to hate?

Interesting the lack of responses.