A true piece of garbage just won the Republican runoff primary for Georgia's 14th Congressional District

She’s a true racist piece of garbage.

“But the generations of black & hispanic men. Do you want to know what holds them down? Gangs, being in gangs and dealing drugs, that’s what holds them down.

The lack of education is what holds them down. That’s not a white person thing”

I’m going to need to speak to your manager.

1 Like

That’s a bunch of ■■■■■■■■■ and I say that as someone who has worked education and has known many others in the profession who have worked in inner city schools! The opportunities to obtain an education are available to those students who want it.

For liberals ANY white person, especially a white conservative, who says anything negative about a non-white person or group is a racist. And the underlying message from the philosophy of modern liberalism is that the worst thing anyone can be is a white racist. The ultimate goal of the liberal is to produce white guilt in order to prompt more people to vote Democrat. In the end it’s all about getting that power.

2 Likes

Are gangs not a problem?

I found it interesting reading your comments as black man compared to those of the (I assume mostly/all) white liberals. Whereas you were not appalled by her comments and every one of them sees her as a racist piece of garbage. To me her comments were more Islamophobic and ignorant than racist.

Regarding the rest of what you said as someone who grew up in an inner city and as an educator I completely agree.

Implying all latinos like myself are gang members and drug dealers not a problem to you?

I agree. Karens are typically ignorant.

All? Or only those “held down”?

A problem? It’s ignorant. Is it racist?

“Held down”. :rofl:

Do gang members typically succeed?

They succeed at getting themselves incarcerated or killed.

1 Like

The generations of black & hispanic men, do you want to know what holds them down?

Yes, please.

Mostly their own decisions. No offense.

2 Likes

I’m asking you.

She’s implying all latinos are gang members and drug dealers. Guess what? The vast majority of us are not.

You asked “do you want to know?”

I am neither black nor Latino.

From my experience living with many and raising one. Nothing.

That’s quite a stretch. She didn’t say all.

Did she say some latinos? A few latinos? A lot of latinos?