A true piece of garbage just won the Republican runoff primary for Georgia's 14th Congressional District

Ok, so she will lose. Big deal.

She will not lose.

4 Likes

Then what is the commotion about? Oh I thought you say she will lose.

Same kind of ■■■■ I see posted on Facebook by the conspiracy nuts on my friends list.

People are idiots.

1 Like

You seem to be a cancel-culture junkie.

BTW. What has she done that marks her as a racist?

Oh I see. Libs lose another one cry and fuss.

Trump will win in November. Maybe Biden will storm 1600 Pennsylvania Avene and refuse to leave because he thinks the election was stolen from him.

We are Going to have another fun filled four years till Halley takes the election four years from now.

1 Like

Calling a Jewish person, even someone like George Soros, a Nazi is over the line. That’s the most egregious statement I’ve seen her make although some of the other stuff are definitely things I wouldn’t want to be associated with.

Maybe she would not want to be associated with her critics :thinking:

I am waiting for Halley’s comet in four years after Our President completes his second term.

Probably not. Most people don’t.

I’ve seen a few people going overboard on her comments about gangs in relation to black men. Personally, she’s not wrong with her statements on the subject, although I think she’s over-generalizing.

Biggest issue with the black community is a lack of positive male role models and men walking out on their kids. It’s rampant.

On my paternal side (my black family, maternal side is white) of my family I can count two who actually had their biological fathers stick around. The rest of us? Dads split either when we were born or after a few years. My dad was there for my mom for about 3 years, of which 8 months of that was being deployed. But when I was about three, he split. Our contact has been very limited since then. Most of my cousins have went through the exact same situation. As did a good percentage of my black friends in the school years. It was something we all just expected to have in common.

I got lucky that my mom’s parents decided to raise me. My mom wasn’t really willing to try very hard to raise a son and honestly, she wasn’t equipped for the task. Boys need stability and most importantly a good man to emulate. Single mothers can’t provide that, hard as they try.

One more thing. The generation of white kids who came after us in our community… they started going through the exact same crap. Fathers bailing and walking out. White America is succumbing to the exact same poison that has devastated black America.

2 Likes

You brought up a very good point. Thank you brother.

Wouldn’t a simple solution be for moderate Republicans to vote for the Democrat candidate in 2020 and support the Republican candidate in 2022?

That may work in Western Australia, but does not go over too good here. Good thought, Mate.

Just throwing it out there. It would solve the alleged problem though.

Are you trying to argue that a racially Jewish person (e.g. Soros) cannot be a nazi?

Sure. There are self hating Jews. Every racial group has people who hate their own race and would join organizations that existed to harm their own race.

There’s no evidence of Soros being a Nazi. He was a 14 year old kid when World War II ended.

Soros deserves criticism on a lot of things. Being a messenger for a Hungarian Jewish Council and being forced to perform tasks for the collaborationist Hungarian government is not one of them. He didn’t have much of choice, nor did any of his fellow Jews caught in that ■■■■ hole of a situation.

1 Like

Yes he had choices. He made the wrong choices, then, and has continued to do so throughout his miserable, manipulative, self-serving self-enriching life.

1 Like

There was nothing anti-Semitic, racist or islami phobic in that video clip. What did she say that was any of those things?

Do you think shria law is compatible with the US constitution that US politicians swear allegiance to?

Do you think no gangs are holding any minorities back from pursuing education and attaining the American dream?

At least one Q anon believe is going to Congress. Republicans would be wise to separate soundly from that very quickly.

The voters had a choice of a different candidate. They chose her. That is a pox that will be on them for awhile.

3 Likes

Wow. She REALLY ascended the ranks. I guess that makes AOC and Ilhan Omar the face of the Dems. What a ■■■■■■■ stupid comment.

4 Likes

Maybe the “Squad” needs a balance?

1 Like