A true piece of garbage just won the Republican runoff primary for Georgia's 14th Congressional District

That may work in Western Australia, but does not go over too good here. Good thought, Mate.

Just throwing it out there. It would solve the alleged problem though.

Are you trying to argue that a racially Jewish person (e.g. Soros) cannot be a nazi?

Sure. There are self hating Jews. Every racial group has people who hate their own race and would join organizations that existed to harm their own race.

There’s no evidence of Soros being a Nazi. He was a 14 year old kid when World War II ended.

Soros deserves criticism on a lot of things. Being a messenger for a Hungarian Jewish Council and being forced to perform tasks for the collaborationist Hungarian government is not one of them. He didn’t have much of choice, nor did any of his fellow Jews caught in that ■■■■ hole of a situation.

1 Like

Yes he had choices. He made the wrong choices, then, and has continued to do so throughout his miserable, manipulative, self-serving self-enriching life.

1 Like

There was nothing anti-Semitic, racist or islami phobic in that video clip. What did she say that was any of those things?

Do you think shria law is compatible with the US constitution that US politicians swear allegiance to?

Do you think no gangs are holding any minorities back from pursuing education and attaining the American dream?

At least one Q anon believe is going to Congress. Republicans would be wise to separate soundly from that very quickly.

The voters had a choice of a different candidate. They chose her. That is a pox that will be on them for awhile.

3 Likes

Wow. She REALLY ascended the ranks. I guess that makes AOC and Ilhan Omar the face of the Dems. What a ■■■■■■■ stupid comment.

4 Likes

Maybe the “Squad” needs a balance?

1 Like

This was my thought as well. I sent my reply before I saw yours. After seeing the loons on the left with the idiots they put forward, I will never lose any sleep over idiots that are put up on the right.

Does anyone know if she married her brother?

Does she have a fondness for sniffing kids?

What was racist in that clip? Pointing out that Muslims who believe in Sharia law have no place in our Government? They don’t. Sharia law is totally incompatible with the Constitution that our elected officials take an oath to uphold.

What is racist about pointing out that the biggest problems in black communities are created within black communities? Gangs, lack of education, young men with no father in the house…

No wonder she won. It’s good to see that political correctness hasn’t completely taken over the minds of America. Let’s hope that Biden and Harris don’t get a 4 year chance to do that.

1 Like

Where should I look for evidence of her sins?

MSNBC? CNN? FOX?

Considering that the left calls Trump and his supporters like me racists, I’m skeptical of the accusations.

1 Like

Is anyone concerned with a QAnon believer in Congress?

3 Likes

Do they have a magic stick that they wave and make a law appear?

Looks like GOP found steve king replacement

1 Like

She has Trump’s seal of approval.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1293525010523578375?s=21

3 Likes

How long before “I don’t know her” the first time he is challenged by something she’s said?

3 Likes

Hahaha! Hahaha!

Let me see if I’m reading this right, You want to gerrymander that district in order to prevent a politician you don’t agree with from being elected so that one that is less “controversial” can replace them? More importantly, why do you care? Do you live in that district? Or do you think the voters in that district are to ignorant to pick the “right” candidate?

2 Likes

There’s definitely a lot of Questions that need answering.

1 Like