The National Divorce

In terms of MTG’s recent pronouncements? Dominionism. Nothing more, nothing less.

3 Likes

Dominionism has been stewing in the background for a couple of decades now.

Now it is coming out as a legit part of a political strategy.

These people are dangerous.

3 Likes

Well…maybe it is a strategy, but it most certainly is a goal…one that I personally consider achieved but not yet realized. And if dominionism is your goal, control of the SC is key, and that was cemented 10/26/2020.

1 Like

They sold out. :wink:

11 Likes

Baloney

Salami

That’s some kind of prescience. Not self aggrandizing at all. Perfection

Eta: i am still laughing. That’s just such an amazing prediction. Can i please know the lottery numbers for mega million? Thanks in advance. I am not sure how to convert them to what really happened but I’ll ask a mathematician. I hear there is one around :grin:

I would have more hope if I saw a nation trying to heal after each election but there not and this division has been going on and on and growing now for many decades.

Other than a handful of politicians most are basically place holder votes for their party. The term maverick (Use To Be Positive) whether it was earned or not by McCain, it has become synonymous today of traitor to their party, which basically wants a hive mind voting party. Two good examples (But Not The Only Ones) would be Manchin and Liz Cheney regardless of one’s personal feelings towards them they seem to be at least doing what they feel is the best regardless of party affiliation.

Then you have a nation that is borderline 50/50 split cramming down deeply unpopular laws with the other side. If history is something to be looked at as a guide with previous countries it hasn’t ended well when division is this high.

I don’t think it’s beyond the pale to imagine a split that is something like the EU free travel as well as common currency. Person ‘A’ at least has the option to relocate where they feel more represented. It doesn’t seem any worse of an idea than cramming people together divided on literally everything.

The split also doesn’t have to be bloody as seen in former Czechoslovakia and the two sides can cooperate in all matters of internal and foreign affairs much like the EU functions today but without the EU central conglomerate of unelected officials issuing laws that over reach and often out rank the individual counties laws which was of the lesser talked about reasons why Britain left the EU.

This is why I am a strong advocate of state rights, decreasing the power of the federal government and granting more powers to the 50 states might have saved it. And this is a mess on both sides it’s the one thing bypartisionly they are doing well dividing the country more and more.

One might find out the creation of this two state solution might work out better than the current hyper partisan environment. :man_shrugging: I still think reducing the power of the federal government and courts is the way to save it. For instance and it’s not just left wing but as and example Texas makes a sweeping immigration change into law and it is blocked by some judge in Oregon that’s kind of ridiculous on its face as the two stars are not dealing with the same problems.

3 Likes

I an opposed to a nation of Christinas, although it would be better than a nation of Karens.

You opened the door.

Moral panic. Bonkers.

Conspicuously absent: America First™

The US isn’t in a new war

Everything is better than a nation of Karens or Kyles… it’s not even close…

1 Like

Absent? You mean abandoned a long time ago by self-loathing excuses for individuals? :rofl:

1 Like

Yes we are…one that libs have declared.

2 Likes

Pronoun Usage is the New Fort Sumter

1 Like

The truth hurts most when it’s delivered in the elegant form of a meme. :wink:

2 Likes

Libs: “Hey want you to be able to have bodily autonomy, we want you to be able to use the drugs you want for yourself, we want to give you more freedom by decriminalizing non-violence crime and drug use. We want you to be able to marry who you want and express your sexuality freely!”

Conservatives: “We can’t let this stand. We are losing control. They have declared war on us!”

3 Likes

One horse pony

There side had shot congressman, tried to kill other, another guy attempted to cut another congressman throat…and another one tried to assassinate a US seating SCOTUS member.

So yeah…they’re at war with us. And that’s not talking about propaganda/indoctrination war they been waging against people children.

4 Likes