A Tangent of the Stormin' - 0 Degrees of Separation

The piggy-backers have arrived.

4 Likes

Show me one post where I’ve justified Rioting… I’ll wait.

I absolutely don’t condone rioting. But you have to admit trying to overthrow the government because Trump is a cry baby is the funny.

Racism and getting killed is really not a big deal.

Continuing to believe a perpetual liar about him losing an election is certainly justifies the actions on the 6th.

The entertainment value is definitely up there. The real funny is knowing that there’s three sides to this, and one of them pays me money to ensure their property remains their property.

1 Like

Yes. Cops let their guard down since 99% of Jan 6 marchers were white. They have in their mind that white people are peaceful. Black marchers are violent. Will they reconsider?

And there it is.

Labeling the other side as “animals”, as in not human…not part of humanity.

Thanks for the historical reminder.

1 Like

Just a cute little mini-riot, where 5 died, and massing damage and looting occurred.

I think it needs a hug.

I think that is only part of the issue.

Good detailed article, on the violent acts that occurred in many of the protests.
Puts things into perspective.

Do you believe the rhetoric that Trump, and several of his allies were pushing that sparked the events on the 6th?

I know, right?

I love it when people try to use as a defense that they were tricked into committing a crime.

:sunglasses:

How can we prove that up?

How can we have the FBI saying the exact opposite of this?

If only we could prove this, it would be WOW!

Libs: “White extremists are the most dangerous group in the country because the government said so!”

Also libs: “The government let white extremists riot because they’re white!”

1 Like

I believe it was an aggregation of factors that sparked these events, Trumps rhetoric being a part. Normalizing rioting under the guise of protest, dehumanizing Trump supporters as “racist, Nazis”, that whole “punch a nazi” ideal some were promoting not long ago, the various attempts to delegitimize Trumps presidency, etc.

But yeah, Trumps rhetoric was part of it, just not the sum of it.

1 Like

Do state capitals count?

2 Likes

Didn’t see video of cops waiving many of therm through the barricades? Heck I might of thought it was ok to go in at that point myself.

Maybe it’s time to stop labeling all people by the color of their skin and instead label them by their actions.
I see a lot of people here justifying one set of rioters because of the color of their skin. While crucifying another group of rioters because to the color of their skin.
Both groups turned into a pack of violent animals.

Here it is. Someone always has to try and find an excuse for their radical side being violent. Seems their excuse this time is they are not on our side. How sad.