A Tangent of the Stormin' - 0 Degrees of Separation

Which is baffling because Trump has some of the most violent political rally’s this country has ever seen.

“Punch em in the face”
“I’ll pay your legal fees”

3 Likes

See “sympathetic to their views”.

Interesting.

You question my response, but not the source comment. Since it was the post I was replying to why not question of the preparations were because the people were of color?

Hmmm…

It is factually correct when people of color demonstrated in in DC, Capital Police, Metro Police Department, various Federal Law Enforcement Agencies, and the National Guard are deployed in advance and during the demonstration.

However the no such (or greatly reduced) preparation occurred for the demonstration and riots (as separate events in my mind) they were not present from the beginning.
.WW, PSHS

The Capitol Police are overseen by BOTH Houses of Congress through a Commission, and Senate and House Committees.

So it’s just as correct (which it’s not) to say the Capitol Police are overseen by Mitch McConnell.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

Wrong side of the coin.

The question is why was a “stand up” order not in place before the demonstration in preparation.
.WW, PSHS

Makes sense now that you pointed out how one side has a vast track record of rioting for the hell of it, while the other side just had their first mini-riot.

2 Likes

Same gist, I just purposely used terminology from a previous situation.

This whole “your rioters are worse than my rioters” game is pretty stupid. Don’t you agree?

1 Like

I agree.

I have no problem with the idea that for large emotional protests with a likelihood of unrest and violence that response forces be prepositioned.

There we ample calls to violence and social unrest that occurred well prior to January 6th that warranted having a response on hand to protect life and property.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

Rioting for an unjust killing by cops

Vs

Rioting because Trump told them he should be President because “they stole it from us”

Doesn’t take much to trigger a bunch of Trump supporters, does it?

Wait…is this an endorsement of the attempted coup?

Did it come together perfectly?

People who had nothing to do with what happened and no relation what-so-ever to the victims.

That’s called rioting for the hell of it. And for free stuff.

5 Likes

Yes, along with this “my side is more righteous than yours”, “our grievances justify our acts, not yours”, “my sides rhetoric is benign, yours isn’t”, “when we do it it’s justified, but not you”, etc… It is the same old partisan zealotry I’ve found pretty stupid over the last 20 years on this site. Yet, for some ■■■■■■ up reason I still like arguing against it.

8 Likes

Trump supporters have no relation to Trump… and yet…

Deflection noted as you remain the only one justifying reasons to steal big screen TV’s. lol

3 Likes

When racism is no longer as big of an issue that it is, that literally does effect everything, it won’t need to be brought up as often.

There are still too many that deny racism lasting effects, and its current viability.

1 Like

Eyes wide shut.

“Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.” -George Washington, Farewell Address, September 19, 1796

1 Like

You must have ignored the parts where they clash with the police.

Change the channel or try a different link.