A Tangent of the Stormin' - 0 Degrees of Separation

I can understand the frustration. It takes a lot for our side to boil over briefly.

Their side boils over constantly (look at most of last year) and seem to stay on a minimum of simmer.

Well, their side has most of the violent pack animals, so it’s to be expected. It’s better to be on the defensive.

Capitol.

Yea…White Conservatives have had it so tough over the years in our society…I don’t know how they controlled themselves for this long…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Dude… Capitol police took selfies with those rioters.

In some areas they moved out of the way to let them in.

They exercised extreme restraint that had many in the black community puzzled.

There we go.

Oh no, you must have gone OUTSIDE again. What did you see this time?

Portland police kneeling to and shaking hands with rioters.

2 Likes

I saw that. Was it because they are white?

White rioters.

Racist, violent animals forming hate groups like Antifa and BLM.

Bingo.

It takes a lot?! Lol

It takes being lied to about an election to get “your side” to riot at the capitol. Not a protest of an unjust death… no a protest because you want Donald Trump as President, even though he lost bigly.

1 Like

Well, BLM is mostly white people, so… lol

1 Like

Had to be… what else could it be.

Some People of The most violent group in this country’s history, gathered to attempt to stop a Constitutional process. Even if they were peaceful… the Capitol police should have been more prepared. Have these people never seen a Trump rally? “Punch em in the face” “I’ll pay your legal fees”

They should have prepared Like they prepared
For the BLM rally in the same location. They didn’t protest an unlawful killing. As a matter of fact… that same group could be protesting the death of Ashli Babbitt but they aren’t. They would rather whine about Trump being “cheated”.

Here is what I also don’t understand… there are many conservatives who would never do what happened at the Capitol riot… but they are also quick to say that those rioters are “their side”. I wouldn’t associate with those crazies AT ALL.

2 Likes

Did outside tell you that?

Still stuck in one spot, eh? Not surprising. lol

Says the person repeating “Racist violent BLM and Antifa” in every thread about Trump Supporters trying to violently stop a constitutional process.

Well, they are. Antifa and BLM are racist hate groups. With racist, hateful members.

2 Likes

In part.

There were several things going on here. First and foremost, the capitol police were out numbered and not prepared. It was a tactical decision to put up very little resistance. Compounding this is that most likely a fair number of security and capitol police were sympathetic to the cause of the rioter/protestors. Finally, there was most likely an assumption on the part of the capitol police that the rioters would be mostly non violent because of their political affiliation and yes, because they were most entirely white.

4 Likes