A Scenario for the End of Trump's Presidency?

No and I don’t believe it will be easy but I do believe it will be more painful to those opposing us, than to us…as a whole.

In answer to your first question;

Hence the soft exit. It allows trump to leave without being charged

The Senate will not impeach him unless evidence is actually provided of high crimes and misdemeanors. Doing so would provoke a reaction among the vast majority or the Republican Senator’s base that would be even more damaging to the Senators than the loss of money from the elite Republican wealthy.

6 more years under a top notch President along with the GOP regaining the House in 2020. 2 years of Pelosi will do the trick there.

Happy days are here again! :grin::+1:

House impeaches. Senate acquits or convicts.

Well, yes. The House could and likely would impeach him based on very little. That will do no good without the Senate. Think Clinton.

There will be hearings, I don’t think the House will bother.

He’ll be gone either due to having to resign or losing in 2020.

What crime has he been charged or convicted of? Please I would love to know and a link to it.

Mueller will have something that soft? Something that Dem’s won’t be yelling from the rooftops that he needs to be in prison over? Really?

Mueller doesnt take orders from the dems.
And that’s not what soft means…if you cant follow along to a speculation thread then maybe it’s just not for you snow.

And again I’m not playing that weak game with you.

And if the house goes to far left and just pushes leftist policies. All those dem house members in red districts will be gone. Because remember the elections years after obama got elected and they pushed through the ACA well that was sure a Republican turnout machine to the disadvantage of the left.

But the Dems in the House can’t push anything through because it wouldn’t pass the Senate.

Conversely- Trump won’t be able to get anything passed either. But, since he can take actions which the majority of people in the country oppose - he will keep those against him fired up for 2020.

That’s not even taking into consideration all the criminality and indictments forthcoming from DOJ/Mueller but the House investigations, too, and how the electorate will respond to more of that.

I see Trump in permanent exile in Dubai. There’s a ton of McDonalds there. KFCs too. He wouldn’t miss a beat. He could gorge himself until he explodes.

Resigning in disgrace, getting primaried, or voted out by a sane and sober Republic.

Why not just run a component candidate and beat him in 2020? I might not share Pelosi’s political views but she knows any calls of impeachment will fall on its face in the senate. Not to mention we’re a week away from 2019, with 2020 right around the corner.

You jumped in on a specific conversation.

Another poster called him a criminal. I asked what charges or what convictions.

If Mueller has something that he would offer resign and no charges, it must be extremely minor things.

That’s not what a soft exit is…2.5 for the try…feel free to try again

He was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the SDNY Cohen Case. He is a criminal and he surrounds himself with criminals.

1 Like

And what I did was laugh at your post and then made my own personal comment on the thread topic…you know…what I’ve done on here for almost two decades.

I’m excited to see what Trump will do next.

1 Like

Named by who?