A really. simple question about the coronavirus nightmare

Both Democratic and Republican governors shut down their states. Why are your saying the left wants to shut it down?

Nowhere in that clip does he say he wants to keep the country shut down.

Are you intentionally misrepresenting what he said or did you not watch/listen?

1 Like

He doesn’t want it opened up yet until the conditions to move into phase 1 are met.

1 Like

So you are intentionally misrepresenting what he said again.

Thanks or clearing it up.

1 Like

Why doesn’t Trump want hairdressers, tattoo artists, and massage therapists to go back to work yet?

who’s talking about any governors? the left, as in liberal, leftist, trump hating lunatics, want it to stay shut down for as long as it takes for things to get bad enough that trump couldn’t possibly be reelected. there is no sacrifice to great (for others to make on their behalf) to achieve this. other people have different motives for either wanting to continue or end the shutdowns. but for leftist loons, it’s all about trump. he owns their brain (it came cheap, wasn’t much there)

1 Like

If you had watched and listened to the clip you wouldn’t have to ask but we’ve already established you didn’t and that you’re simply going to make your own version up as you go along.

kinda personal ain’t it?

Do any of those leftist loons have the power to influence when the states open?

yes, they do.

How will they do that?

political pressure with help from their MSM cohorts.

It was a rhetorical question. Trump said in his briefing today that he may extend stay in place until summer. Why doesn’t he want to get everyone back to work right away?

So you just continue on… .

If you had a legitimate criticism you wouldn’t have to resort to this.

The democratic governors will be responsible for reopening their states just like the GOP governors.

That sounds like some kind of organized effort. How is that working, exactly. I’m curious.
Is there like a write-in campaign lobbying the governors to keep shut down, or something.
Is there any way to thwart those efforts?

I don’t have a criticism. I agree with Trump that it is too soon to open up the country right now.

Still doing the same thing I see.

Trump never said that and we all know it. He sure as hell didn’t say it in your cited clip.

Key Points

• President Donald Trump said Thursday that his administration may extend its national social distancing guidelines until early in the summer or later.
  • “We may, and we may go beyond that,” Trump said at a White House press briefing when asked if the federal guidelines would need to be extended at least until the start of summer.

We can reopen the country and still keep social distancing guidelines in place.

You’re not going to dig your way out of this one.

2 Likes