A Question About Trump for the Progs

I agree.

Never have I heard a President label his opponents the way Trump did. Especially,all his little stupid nicknames.

That’s cruelty? He didn’t start it.

Once your President, you need to be bigger when it comes to the rhetoric. First President who didn’t do that.

If you believe that, you don’t know your history. LBJ for example.

Brandon called a FNC a son of bitch. Obama bitter clingers.

Come on.

I will admit Trump was more childish about it.

Well maybe that’s it. Also, sure you can cite past examples. Trump did it daily and his supporters loved him for it.

He was the number #1 guy preaching the fantasy that we didn’t have to do anything hard.

Liberate Michigan, complaining about counts and testing, showboating rallies while refrigerated trailers filled up. Dude caught covid, got a treatment fit for a dying king, and then downplayed the disease as soon as he could stand up again.

It was all inconvenient to him, rather than something he was willing to wrestle with. Americans flipped on him so fast because a work-shy leader is inherently disgusting to our sensibilities as a culture.

2 Likes

Are you being serious?

Thanks for proving my point.

WW

:rofl:Did have to wipe of your screen after that rant.

1 Like

So did the others

Is it because his supporters loved him for it? See the deplorable and semi fascist responses

You’re welcome I guess.

I know the metrics. That’s why said there’s room for improvement. I still believe we are great now though.

Yes, look at the post.

I’m asking. By what metrics is the US a great country today?

Yes he has.

Heart.

Did any other President ever give so many people who didn’t agree with him so many nasty nicknames? So much so that Rightwing Radio hosts still use those nicknames to this day?

I have no idea what that means.

Nicknames, racial epithets, etc. Yes.