A Question About Trump for the Progs

This is a garbage argument. I believe the US is the greatest country in the world with the promise of being even better. I don’t know a single dem that hates this country.

Good thing I didn’t say that. Be better

4 Likes

Did he? Where was the GOP on shutting the country down?

1 Like

They certainly don’t like this America and they certainly didn’t care for America First™

What’s “crap” about it?

1 Like

Then you aren’t listening.

1 Like

Oh I think a lot of them like America first just not when a GOP member actually tries to put America First.

4 Likes

He didn’t respect Americans enough to hold up the burden of the office.

It’s no coincidence that covid made him a 1-term president. He faced a crisis of dwindling resources, and tried to abstain from hard choices. It was his leadership test, and he crumbled into dust.

What was wrong with his character as President?

I can respect that, although I completely disagree. One of my biggest complaints about him is he abdicated to Fauci. Of course that’s what he was told to do, but still…

If you believe it’s a great country, you also believe in america first.

I don’t agree.

Covid was his demise along with his mouth. But it wasn’t because of him not making hard choices. He did do that and that is why left disliked him so much. He has ended up being right on most things Covid.

2 Likes

What makes it a “great country”? By what metric?

Not remotely the same.

As someone who voted for him the first, his arrogance and cruelty did it for me.

I think he got caught up in the politics of it and abidicated to Fauci. I really don’t know what else he could have done.

Cruelty?

1 Like

I agree. “Great” can be luck.

I think his hard choice was not going with his instincts but with the “expert” there.

1 Like