A Question about Guns

When all else fails, fall back on race baiting and trolling, that’ll show’m.

1 Like

It started with being told I’m a hopolphobe (I own a .30-30 Winchester lever action). I suggested that if that young dude had been reciting the koran or wearing a turban they might have thought differently. And I was right. They never could answer my question about that.

As I said, your answer is to once again revert to being a race baiting troll when your argument fell apart. It was expected and entirely predictable.

1 Like

What is predictable is being told I’m a hoplophobe if I’m not cool with dumb young dudes openly carrying an AR in a campsite filled with kids. But then I get absolute silence if I ask if they would think differently if it was someone reading from the koran with a turban on their head. Because…hypocrisy. And yes…you are right. Entirely predictable.

Your race baiting and trolling is the problem. It’s what you revert to when you have nothing else to offer.

1 Like

Waaah- I’m gonna call you a hoplophobe but then cry when I point out hypocrisy.

Yes. In the park to a federal law enforcement officer.

Go ahead if it’s all you have left. We’ll all have a good laugh over it at your expense.

It’s unfortunate that some people were never taught to behave in public.

Now that…is true. And thanks for being a gun lover who also knows that this dude was extremely disrespectful.

If he was flagging them there is.

You’re moving the goal posts.

I’d say more than just the flagging- just openly drinking and openly carrying an AR in a park full of kids.

Just be honest, your issue is with the AR.

Openly carrying the gun is different than flagging. The latter is bad. On the former you have no complaint.

The ranger and I differ on the alcohol.

You have to remember it’s not a crime to be armed in this country, even around kids.

Sneaky I’m not talking about a crime. I know what the dude was doing was in the bounds of being lawful…barely. But it was utterly disrespectful. And I hope gun rights activists would agree with this unequivocally.

:wink: I wasn’t sure if you would have opted to leave the park(I did have the itty bitty thought you’d confront) I think you’re too smart for that.

I do. But I don’t know what you want done. I see unarmed people being disrespectful all the time; drinking, loud music, cursing in front of women and children.

Does the gun somehow make it worse?

2 Likes

If he’ll let me leave, I’ll leave.

1 Like

OK I’ll ask again. If the dude was reciting the koran and wearing a turban openly carrying an AR into your campground, would you still say- “Hey its a free country. Hope that guy is having a good time!” Be super duper honest.