A possible breakthru on covid 19

the bill of rights has just become above governors pay grades.

1 Like

She doesn’t like jetskis? We’ve shut everything down, including things I’m sure she likes because of the insane number of cases we’ve had.

no they pollute. like motorboats. sailing doesnt though. or kayaking

green new deal baby. tea pot tin horn dictator for a day style

standing in line for lottery tickets passtime still ok tho. hmmm wonder why… hmm geee wonder why…

1 Like

God Damn Moonshine that’s great news. If it’s coming out of University of Chicago that’s good news. I posted another study last night from NEJM touting the same efficacy as this one. It sounds hopeful!

For one thing, fishing is still fine. But here were the reasons:

“The DNR has received many reports about heavy use of boat launches across the state and the subsequent congregation of people at these launches in violation of social distancing requirements, and in a manner that threatens public health. In addition, people who use motorized watercraft typically need to procure secondary services for their craft, such as parts and gasoline, that could unnecessarily increase contact with others and spread disease. The hope is that the prohibition on the use of motorized watercraft will reduce the movement of, and contact among, people with the intent of slowing the spread of the coronavirus.”

1.6% of peole who were in serious condition. thats a lot different that 1.6% of cases overall

from what ive been reading the mortality rate of serious cases without the drug is much much higher

1 Like

Uh oh.

Whoah. I think you’re onto something.

1 Like

There we go.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sure “fishing is fine” but not motorboat. gotta use a canoe. or kayak.

nothing congregates people like launching a boat. lol shes a fool

her whims are arbitrary. and wholly unconstitutional.

some of the aware, more liberty conscious residents of michigan who actually care about constitutional rights made it known it was wrong. people should be proud

1 Like

When we crunch the daily numbers of Deaths / Infections = Mortality rate, how many of those infections are serious? We don’t know. The article doesn’t give us much to pin any hopes on.

Sure we have those numbers.

Roughly 15% require hospitalization. If we postulate a small overall death rate (1%), that translates to a 6%-7% death rate in the hospital.

Rough numbers but likely accurate.

Those were real patriots blocking the hospital.
You won’t hear any anger from Trump supporters because the governor is now almost as evil as Hillary Clinton and those flag huggers want the economy back, which is more important than people dying.

He did talk about it long before he touted the efficacy of chloroquine he talked about this anti viral among other antivirals. So good on him. I have stated several times in conversations with colleagues and family that I had hope this would be effective. I pray it is.

yeah but this is how you know governor has gone too far.

1 Like

Babylon Bee is not funny.
The Onion is.

“you know, thats not a real news site”

“it’s SAAATIRE”

a little too non-lefty and righteous for some