A possible breakthru on covid 19

a hospital is reporting success using the gilead drug Remdesivir

Good news!

Optimistic. Please work.

It’s a good thing that Trump isn’t talking about it as a potential treatment, or liberals would be all down on it.

9 Likes

It would be a good thing if Trump didn’t talk about anything. The testing propaganda I just heard is a case in point.

3 Likes

yay big pharm

Last month, President Trump touted the potential for remdesivir — as he has for many still-unproven treatments — and said it “seems to have a very good result.”

Clinical data is the independent variable here. What the clown says has nothing to do with the science of these trials.

1 Like

“The best news is that most of our patients have already been discharged, which is great. We’ve only had two patients perish,”

well my goodness finally a non-trump promoted drug that seems to help some number of people possibly not die

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about the science.

Whatever works.

Trump has done well.

they would call it a “look some people didnt die” AnecDotal PosT Hoc … < double checks wiki > FalLaCy

Every one who criticized the President was talking about the science.

Trump’s gullible faithful can talk about this drug now instead of trying so hard to pitch hydroxychloroquine to the public. This one has good some data behind it.

to be clear this will be promoted by the fire rage left only because trump didnt mention it

1 Like

I say let them have it.

That just gets us closer to the victory.

Trump has worked very hard on this for all of us.

2 Likes

“theres no actual proof this is effective wah wah wah”

—- formerly the “science is heerd” left

1 Like

like:

“The best news is that most of our patients have already been discharged, which is great. We’ve only had two patients perish,”

??

Sounds promising.

yes it does!

but don’t tell dictator in training michigan governor.

it might cost even more lives

Nonsense. Trump never once called Hydroxychloroquine a cure, but all the anti Trumpers claimed he did. That was not science, that was pure political hatred.

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like