A new Worldwide Called "The Leaders of the Free World

Thoughts and prayers are always crowd pleasers.

Such weak sauce.

Who is behind the “current global initiative?”

How are culture and race being attacked by them? Which culture? Which race? Be specific, please.

It’s an initiative taking place across Europe. There are several different cultures but if there’s a common denominator, it’s their Christian heritage and the majority are caucasian. There may be several sources behind it but one that stands out is George Soros.

So George Soros is one among many funding/promoting a European initiative to attack Christian heritage and the Caucasian majority.

What form are these attacks taking? What is the goal? Have the attacks reached America? Have you been personally attacked, or seen this initiative at work firsthand?

If you aren’t aware of the uprisings of 100s of thousands of commoners taking place at this very moment across Europe, who are actively protesting this, it’s very easy to Google and get informed. I’d start with Hungary. They are leading the way IMO.

Sheep flock.

So people across Europe are uprising against a Soros funded initiative to attack Christian culture and the Caucasian majority.

That doesn’t answer my questions. What form are these attacks against Christianity and Caucasians taking? Have you been attacked personally for being Caucasian and/or Christian, and if so do you blame this Soros funded initiative?

Scroll up a bit. BAAAAA! :slight_smile:

I saw it. After.

Read up and get back to me when you’re a tad more informed.

Do we have to go find weird YouTube celebrities to get more informed?

No worries.

My personal favorites from that list:

An unkindness of ravens
A murder of crows
A parliament of owls
A crash of rhinos

Just study how Viktor Orban got elected in Hungary and his dissension with the EU. Governments are being replaced. There’s a no confidence vote in Parliment right now regarding Theresa May. There are 100s of thousands protesting in the streets of Paris, France…right now. All of this is happening and you are an informed person but you aren’t hearing much about it by the MSM. Now ask yourself why?

I’m asking you. I can’t read up on your personal experience.

Do you believe a global initiative funded by Soros (among others) is seeking to replace the government here in America? If so, what evidence do you base that on?Do you believe Caucasians and Christians are being attacked in America? Have you been attacked for being Caucasian and/or Christian? If so, how?

I am a blessed man and if I’m under any form of attack, thus far I’ve always held my own.

If? Seems like if you had been attacked for being Caucasian and/or Christian, you’d be certain.

Especially if the attacks were the result of a coordinated effort on the part of a global initiative.

A physical attack, I agree. There are other forms that aren’t so obvious.