A new Worldwide Called "The Leaders of the Free World

This is a pretty serious allegation, and I’m trying to understand your personal opinion and experiences as best I can.

So you haven’t been physically attacked for being Caucasian or Christian, but you have been the victim of more subtle attacks? Can you describe them? And do you feel they are the efforts of a global initiative?

You aren’t really getting it.

They’re mocking President Trump because he pulls this “many people are saying this” stunt on a regular basis, when nobody is actually saying anything of the sort. It’s a regular occurrence. Perhaps you should demand the President produce who these “many people are saying” instead of pseudonymous posters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-lot-of-people-are-saying-how-trump-spreads-conspiracies-and-innuendo/2016/06/13/b21e59de-317e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html?utm_term=.87600a606ff1

And just like some call out The Don on it

Well I’m calling those on here out on it.

I have heard a lot of people saying that it’s pretty lame to try to pin down pseudonymous posters mocking the tactic while not recognizing that the President uses the “many people are saying” tactic to spread lies and conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Looks like passel of hogs came through.

It’s more then that Peter. It’s about trolling and mocking a new poster. And when new poster responds in good faith the person laugh at him.

Classic case of trolling IMO.

New posters are not immune to being mocked. Or is that a new rule?

Sounds like more of the leftist propaganda mill. Like that Kamala Harris asking, “Are you aware of the perception that ICE are like the KKK” (paraphrase), or CNN’s anchors opening attacks with “A whitehouse source says.”

1 Like

Now you are clearly lying, when you say that “nobody is actually saying anything of the sort.” How many people would be “a lot of people” for you? How many people does “nobody” mean to you?

If only you held the President to the same standards as me.

It’s pretty obvious what we are doing here and I even got out a pencil and drew a map, and I linked to an article with numerous examples of President Trump doing the “many people are saying “ schtick, and you guys still don’t get it? Wow.

oh so thats what that was all about

making fun of trump

i dont like it after all

i thought they were just having fun

so what do flocks and swarms have to do with trump

How many people would it take to be “Many people” to you? Did you supply any evidence that many people were not saying what POTUS claimed many were? If you did, I missed it. Your simply opining that POTUS was lying about many people saying X is not rational evidence per se that POTUS was lying in saying that. How do you know many people were not saying what POTUS was agreeing with?

Russia a leader of the free world?

Omniplata was a racist. Nothing more, nothing less.

It would have been nice had we all felt this way when the Europeans were raping and pillaging their across Africa.

I think this article falls in to what you are saying.

Flocks are sheeple who watch fake news and a swarm are those that don’t.

1 Like

Yes they are leading the way to totalitarianism lovely… if you like it there so much why not move like repugs love to tell us on a daily basis?

Sooo no more bratwurst at every corner? No Oktoberfest? No churches? German isnt being spoken? Btw did ya miss me conny poo? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If he was, it was dormant on this side of the ocean. He posted here for years prior to his move and it never came out.