A new Worldwide Called "The Leaders of the Free World

do Hispanics, not like those things?

…who were illegally transported into a country that did not give permission to come by an entity that was pushing globalization and sponsored by George Soros.

They flee war and famine, you don’t need to ask permission to be a refugee.

who is destroying American culture? it has to be some group who is trying to impose their culture on you.

You keep saying Globalization like that word means something,

Those that provided the rides didn’t sacrifice themselves. They freely sacrificed the lives of others and that’s not theirs’ to sacrifice…period. Legal immigration is an organized process and when it isn’t adhered to, chaos sets in like what was happening in Italy. The result is an uprising of the people against the establishment government and now…it’s a new government where those same refugees are now being treated harshly and being deported back.

What is the legal process for escaping a civil war or a cannibal drug fueled warlord, would you sit around and wait if your family was starving to death?

5-10 million people could die in Yemen due to famine this year, do you think they should just wait in their homes and die of starvation?

The same as anywhere else in the world…you fight back against the evil as it begins. If you wait, it gets stronger and harder to overcome but you fight…sometimes you even sacrifice your life for the cause That is what those in the US did and why it’s now a desirable place to live. It can be done anywhere, at anytime…if there’s a will?

He says from his safe, temperature-controlled home in the U.S.

You do know that America was built on the bodies of the people who lived here peacefully before you right?, your the decedent of the illegal immigrate.

African just need to pull themselves up by the boot straps.

I fight everyday against evil and for what is good in the world. I stand at the door of that home and in my business and attempt to stop all that is bad from entering and thus far, thank The Lord, I’ve been successful.

If you would be perfect, sell all that you have and follow Jesus.

You really want to compare your life to that of someone living in Syria who doesn’t know when their city is going to be bombed next?

I’m only sharing a thought of standing up to the evil in the world. It’s either that or run and thanks to my fellow Americans who stood and fought, I can live my life freely.

If you lived in Syria and you knew that in a number of days ISIS was going to take over your town, or the rebel or the government and they would start killing citizen.

Your telling me you wouldn’t flee to the first safe country you could point to on a map?

Refugees the world over thank you for your support.

It depends and I’d have to know more. What preparations have I made? Who else is with me? How many of us are there? What weapons do we have? We all have challenges in life. Are we prepared to meet and beat them? That’s the question and each of us answer these questions everyday.

I have generated millions in tax dollars in revenue throughout my life which is to help that cause…if…those in charge of spending chose to spend it that way.